JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member

I gotta be honest. I actually really like this song. :D

The lyrics kill me.

Deru

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
Thoughts? Is he for real and would you vote for him if so?

It appears he is for real, but he's too late to even get on the ballot in some states and would be Independent in others. I can't imagine he has any chance of actual success. I guess his plan was to run in 2024, this appears to be his typical impulsive behavior on full display. I'm honestly not sure he has any rational, logical, game plan here. My guess, when he realizes this, he'll say it was all a joke. Either that, or dig in, and keep it going.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
Lettered plan options is far too much planning for Kanye West.

He strikes me more as a "Plan A. Do what just entered my head" kinda guy. :D

Anonymous Dissident

Bluelighter
This is one of the most craven, blatant attempts to manipulate African Americans into not voting for the only real, viable candidate I've ever seen. This move, set up by trump's campaign workers, is nothing short of despicable and desperate on trump's part to recreate the fluke circumstances from 2016 that allowed him to narrowly win via the electoral college. People of color should be offended that he thinks they're that stupid and manipulatable Please, ffs, noone fall for this shit; we need trump gone asap. This country can't survive another 4 years of donny dumbfuck...

Last edited:

Deru

Staff member
That's my concern, as well. And Biden's bizarre, baffling and exactly what I've feared all along (Biden will sabotage himself due to whatever cognitive decline he's dealing with) today about African Americans could potentially have some bad consequences, although I haven't seen many news outlets pick it up except Fox News at this point and Trump's tweet.

Deru

Staff member

West filed paperwork to appear on the ballot in eight states, which alone are not enough to meet the Electoral College threshold of 270 votes.

When confronted with those numbers and the idea that his effort would serve as a Biden spoiler, West reportedly texted back, “I’m not going to argue with you.

When again asked about hurting Biden’s campaign, “I’m not denying it; I just told you,” he replied, according to the report.

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
I feel bad for Kanye he is manic/hypomanic just like Tyrese 'baby boy' Gibson, and how Carrie Fisher and Vivien Leigh were.