• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc K2? What the hell is it?

fasteddie

Bluelighter
Chemically, I mean.

It has been described as "synthetic pot," but its effects that I've observed in others are nothing like weed.

I'd never dream of ingesting this crap. Just curious.

I'm not sure which specific chemical it is. They were always swapping them around in different blends as new drug tests came out and restrictions changed. JWH-018 was pretty popular, JWH-073, AM-2201, HU-210 were all used. They are cannibinoids, some refer to spice as 'noids'.

I was addicted to the stuff while I was on paper for a while then got popped for it on a surprise test. Strange addiction for sure. I didn't even like it that much. Sometimes it felt a little like weed, sometimes like tripping harder than I have ever tripped. The difference is most of them are full agonists as opposed to partial agonists like weed. The stuff is bad news though. I've met people that had some pretty major health problems that resulted from smoking the stuff. Weird drugs, I won't ever touch them again and have no desire to. I took a bong rip one time off of what I believe to be was AM-2201 (called scooby snacks), I had a the only seizure I have ever had and was in the spirit world for a while. It was pretty crazy but totally sketchy. I think I was addicted to getting scared or something. They're bad news, stick to the green.

With all the varieties you gotta be a little more specific. The general response for this type of question should go like this:

Sometime in the mid 2000s a research compound designed to map the cannabiniod receptors and show how compounds effect them and possibly make good anti inflammatory drugs as THC has those properties. As these receptor sites sometimes cause changes in preception in humans there would undoubtably be a few discoveries that are active at the appropriate dosage and have a range of effects comparible to THC, with all of the compounds one can synthesis from the starting idea it is at least odds that one would be recreational and there was one; enter JWH-018

JWH-018 was not the first nor was it made for the idea of getting high, that was simply a side effect that the Europians were the first to capitalize on. I think the unofficial advent of "spice / synthetic cannabis" was somewhere around like 2006 in Germany they started getting the first seizing of JWH. From that point its history.

At this point as the true peak of JWH-018 was somewhere around 2010 there are at least 3 different sub categories or generations or whatever you want to call them. Some are kind of like the original JWH series others are vastly different. No one is going to be able to tell you what compound it is exactly other then a lab because now there are so many different types. JWH is illegal but there will always be one that isnt because you can in a sense keep changing the compound.

Some are reported to cause brain and body damage but no studies have been done long term as there simply isnt any long term yet. This is a short thing and its pretty simplified.

stay away from the shit more harmful and more expensive than real cannabis

I'm not sure which specific chemical it is. They were always swapping them around in different blends as new drug tests came out and restrictions changed. JWH-018 was pretty popular, JWH-073, AM-2201, HU-210 were all used. They are cannibinoids, some refer to spice as 'noids'.

I was addicted to the stuff while I was on paper for a while then got popped for it on a surprise test. Strange addiction for sure. I didn't even like it that much. Sometimes it felt a little like weed, sometimes like tripping harder than I have ever tripped. The difference is most of them are full agonists as opposed to partial agonists like weed. The stuff is bad news though. I've met people that had some pretty major health problems that resulted from smoking the stuff. Weird drugs, I won't ever touch them again and have no desire to. I took a bong rip one time off of what I believe to be was AM-2201 (called scooby snacks), I had a the only seizure I have ever had and was in the spirit world for a while. It was pretty crazy but totally sketchy. I think I was addicted to getting scared or something. They're bad news, stick to the green.
I remember the AM-2201 Scooby snax it got me way to high panic attacks constantly I still kept smoking it tho spice is weird like that makes you want more once the high goes away. But Las Vegas was flooded with the stuff a couple years back. Sorry to hear you had a seizure tho.

stay away from the shit more harmful and more expensive than real cannabis
More harmful yes but not more expensive. Back when me n my friends used to smoke it the head shops sold it 4 grams for 10$ you won't find any good bud for that price on the streets or the med shops. But yeah OP stay away from it.

It's demon shit, plain and simple. Don't smoke it! I had a grand mal seizure out of the blue after smoking it for months a few years back, so you never know how it will affect you. :(

a friend of mine got stuck in the movie black swan. He took like two hits off a joint. It was horrible.

More harmful yes but not more expensive. Back when me n my friends used to smoke it the head shops sold it 4 grams for 10$ you won't find any good bud for that price on the streets or the med shops. But yeah OP stay away from it.
sorry prices vary from location but where i am for 10$ i can have a ball

I've never heard anyone refer to weed in terms of weight as a ball lol that's a first
sorry a bit drunk ha didnt mean to refer to weed as a ball
meant i can have a merry x mas with 10$ where i am from

Spice changed my life forever i smoked it it everyday for almost 3 years i now have terrible anxiety and depression suicidal ideation every single day i feel like im never going to recover

Yes, I tried that first. No luck.

Your link was most helpful, just the kind of info I was after.

Spice changed my life forever i smoked it it everyday for almost 3 years i now have terrible anxiety and depression suicidal ideation every single day i feel like im never going to recover

I'm literally in the exact same boat as you. Smoked it for three years. Now I have so many problems I didn't have before. I'm convinced I'mma die young now.

I use to smoke it ALL the time when it was sold in gas stations, alot. Was about 21, sooo 2009 or something. But the ones then were far more safer, when they banned the JWH serious all this different shit came out, so now ya don't really know which noid or noid's are in the spice, I've had one where I hit it one time and I had to pull over 45 seconds later....but when it was in gas stations and all the JWH stuff it seems like people were not going to the hospital as much for problems with it. But I always smoked two brands: Matrix(in a green package) pretty sure that was JWH-18. Another called 'Head Trip' that was HELLA fuckin strong and lasted for hours and felt just like bud, think AM2201 was in it or whatever....but now theres soooo many, so I don't really buy blends. If I get a cannibinoid I'm gonna oreder it offline after doing research on it and make my own or something. I would totally smoke some Head Trip if I found an old package from years ago, shit was bomb.