Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

K after a large night on pills?

chandler

Bluelighter
I've never done ketamine before, but am fairly experienced with just about everything else.

Long story short [Edit: significantly shorter now], I'm planning on sticking 0.25g of K up my nose (pacing myself of course) shortly after getting home mid morning after a rather large night on the pills. Will probably wash it down with a few cones.

Any hot tips, or particular reasons why I shouldn't be doing this? I've done a bit of research, and can't find anything that says I shouldn't.

Any advice would be muchly appreciated.

Cheers,
Chandler

[Edit: OK please just give us the facts, the rest of the story is irrelevant to the question. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
er.......... starters, edit how much you've admitted to having in your possesion.... secondly, if it is strong, 0.25g with FUCK YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is definatley NOT starting small....

go to www.erowid.ord and look up the dosage's....

Oh yeah, I understand that 0.2-0.25g is enough to put me well into a hole, and doubt I'll get through it, probably will just work through it over the whole day, see how I go, and as I said, probably won't finish it.

K is perfect for any situation where u dont need to do anything for the next few hours :p when sittin in ya lounge room after a big night out on any stimulants railing some K is blissss. just sit back, space walk around ur place for a while, point and giggle at stupid shit then drift off to sleep :D mmmm Kaaaaaaaaay

drugfuked said:
K is perfect for any situation where u dont need to do anything for the next few hours :p when sittin in ya lounge room after a big night out on any stimulants railing some K is blissss. just sit back, space walk around ur place for a while, point and giggle at stupid shit then drift off to sleep :D mmmm Kaaaaaaaaay

And that, is what I'm talking about.....

Sounds like a plan.=D

I recently tried it for the first time and although mine was crappy and i ended up hitting the bongs hard instead and getting ripped off that...

Apparently K is the best thing for after pills coz it runs over the top of any drugs and once u come off the K, u come off everything else....

[Edit: Dose info removed... everyone's mileage varies. BT]

Last edited by a moderator:
we finish most sessions with a day racking k. it is so relaxing and you do sum fun crazy shit. it is very enjoyable!!!!!

My responsible advice is to only have small bumps first off untill you get familar with the substance. I personally love a big line of ketamine after a night of excessive MDMA use. When you get to the stage where E no longer has desired effects a K-hole experience is an intense chaotic ride.

0.25g isn't THAT much if you want to have it over a few hours, especially if it's after pills. I recently had K for the first time after a nice night on pills and had approx. 0.20g (in about 5-6 lines) and although was getting deep into the K-hole I would've loved to have gone deeper! :) . Just sit in a dark room, on a comfy couch/chair, with trippy lights n stuff, some music (trance/hardstyle/psy) and get ready to trip the fuck out! (Also try crawling around or raving!) I reckon it's best to not go too hard on the bongs or anything just let the K do the work and you'll have a nice comedown indeed! 8o
And also don't have massive lines coz even the smallest line will do a lot so there's no need!

A few thoughts on my past experience with ketamine:

I have used ketamine in the past to the point of ridiculous abuse, taking massive doses while also having a cocktail of numerous other chemicals in my system. I'm not condoning or recommending this sort of behaviour in the slightest, however I've never had any negative experience with ketamine use.

(Ab)Using it in such massive doses was very... um.... different, lol. Definitely interesting, very weird and great fun - no regrets whatsoever. I won't go as far to say it's a completely safe drug, but in my opinion (and I have had this confirmed by people in the medical profession), you're unlikely to suffer any negative physical affects, even in high doses.

Whether a person can handle ketamine on a mental level is another matter atogether... if you're generally good with drugs and don't easily get freaked out or panicky, then you'll more than likely be fine. If you're not that type... stick to fresh air and tea. You know your own mind better than anyone else, so use your better judgement before trying it (same goes for any substance).

I don't use ketamine anymore... I went through a short phase of heavy recreational use lasting about 4 months, then got bored of it. Now I won't even take it if it's offered... I find it completely uninteresting now, and in a social situation it's especially dull - people become incomprehensible bores. I did it for a while, it was fun then, but it has nothing more to offer me.

Anyway, just my thoughts... have fun, but remember: K is so last week. ;)

A mate is going to shout me some for my first time at a rave that i am going to0 be attending directly after already 7-8 hours of raving. I'll be doing bickies and speed before that, I was thinking one line or two at the most. Is there any point in taking it will I'm still charging off the other substances (ie. will i still be able to dance, walk around?), or should I wait until everything is starting to wear off and when do it a bit before I head home. I don't want to be put into a hole, just get some interesting trippy effects (nothing extreme), I'm also having to catch a tram so I'd rather not be really fucked and walking like a spaceman for that.
Any advice would serve me well.

There is no definite answer to that... I guess you'll just have to do it and see what happens!

When K was fashionable on the gay scene (years ago), we used to bump it all night on the dancefloor. So I doubt a tiny amount at the end of the night is going to render you useless.

K can sometimes kick your pills in just that little bit more, it's fantastic! and when it wears off you'll still be enjoyin your pill.
One bad experience i've found with k is nightmares (a friend has the exact same experience). After taking k i sleep fine the first night, but will always get freaky nightmares on the 2nd night of sleep. And it's like i know i'm in a nightmare and it's scary but i can't wake myself up! Not a nice experience. Has anyone else found this 2?

Yeah, I found that last night actually. Second night after k. Was a bit freaky.

Tried it for the first time on Saturday arvo, about 1 and a quarter points. Found myself being dumped in and out of memories and having heaps of blackouts. Like I'd begin to be in this other reality, then it'd go black and I'd wake back up in reality being unable to focus on shit. Was a tad weird, lol.

Hehe. I got lost in my driveway last time I did K after pills. I was walking in a big loop that took me up the side path onto the road then back down the driveway. The difficulty arose when myself and my friends thought we had walked all the way into town and gotten lost after about 3 circuits of the house, and I walked into a tree branch which I assumed was an open doorway with a light on.

Funny Shit.

Ive had k a few times and on the whole have found it to be very enjoyable. However one word of warning DONT mix it with alcohol. Ive seen other people do it a few times and it always ends messy with the person either feeling very sick and spun out or they simply just pass out.

I've found K and G to be an odd combination, somewhat confusing and a little hard to handle.

K seems to take you off the rise of whatever you had prior to it. Also, I had a pill probably an hour after coming off K (first pill for a month), and I never really peaked at all from it.

" K can sometimes kick your pills in just that little bit more, it's fantastic! and when it wears off you'll still be enjoyin your pill.
One bad experience i've found with k is nightmares (a friend has the exact same experience). After taking k i sleep fine the first night, but will always get freaky nightmares on the 2nd night of sleep. And it's like i know i'm in a nightmare and it's scary but i can't wake myself up! Not a nice experience. Has anyone else found this 2?"

This is called sleep paralysis and it is very common after regularly abusing MDMA.

Each to their own!

I have had smacky pills before and been truly off it and on the deck unable to move. But I was recently given a 'bump' (that being a tiny amount off the end of a key) after a few beers and was ok at first then slowly felt nice and relaxed.

Until then i was really enjoying it but then got messy - having to sit down, then lie down spread eagled on the deck at 10:30am on a Sunday morning. Eventually I had the be scraped off the floor outside a local 24 hr pub and puking my ring up coz too fucked.

I am sure its a case of each to their own and its impossible to predict how any one individual will react to any drug unless they are related.

I have a high tolerance to pills, coke and like most people - alcohol. Though i suspect that if you have a tolerance to say speed then perhaps you may not be too wasted off other similar stimulants.

When i got home I even promised never to touch drugs again. yeah right?

Like anything be careful and take it easy. better to be safe than sorry and its not a drug I would wanna go under on in public put it that way. But each to their own............