• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Justifying drug use to yourself?

NXDonovan

Greenlighter
Does anyone else justify drug use to them self in obscure ways? Like tonight I was meant to go for social drinks with my work colleagues but it got cancelled so my thought process was: "Well, I would've spent about 40 in the bar on drinks and food, so fuck it, I'll buy some coke and beers and have a good night on my own." It's like deep in the back of my mind I know what I'm doing is wrong but I'll rationalise it to myself in anyway possible..

I wouldn't say is right or wrong, but can easily become a problem. If you do it every once and a while without it standing in the way of moving forward in life. If it starts to become s habit you have a problem.

it's quite common. esp cocaina homez

i just go out drinkin' on bennies n usually end up dabbin' the shit up like a mfer. I've restricted myself to oral use of the drug.

You're just in the very beginning my friend. I remember those days, the good 'ol days. Just a little teener of coke for the weekend haha. Have fun while it last...you may be one of those rare individuals who can keep it to once and awhile. However, you're already making the decision to do it by yourself...Which is a BIG step in the wrong direction, keep that in mind.

Coke is shit because I am never satisfied not until I die and if I can keep going after death I will. Like a fucking vampire coke sucks the life from you. Say no to blow. Unless it is in front of your face then sniff the fuck out of it. Oh and then masturbate yourself into retardation sorry forgot about that part!

Coke is shit because I am never satisfied not until I die and if I can keep going after death I will. Like a fucking vampire coke sucks the life from you. Say no to blow. Unless it is in front of your face then sniff the fuck out of it. Oh and then masturbate yourself into retardation sorry forgot about that part!
Haha, so u like masturbating on coke eh? Try doin the same thing on meth...prepare to have ur mind blown.

Indeed. I used it once, and enjoyed it way too much; but didn't like how compared to adderall/dexedrine it's very short lasting, and how much I craved it, so I decided to never use it again.

At least I didn't get addicted to it like lots of my friends did, or buy it when it was easily available, high quality, and cheap.

Yeah pretty much any kind euphoric stimulant/empathogen makes me antisocial now. I just want to be by myself and go as far as I can. I still feel empathy and euphoria I just want to be alone. So that I can masturbate. Impulsive highs obsessive thought patterns leading to anxiety. This is why I prefer downers. Meth would own me.

Haha, so u like masturbating on coke eh? Try doin the same thing on meth...prepare to have ur mind blown.

Jerkin it on meth is pretty fun I suppose, really monotonous and tiresome though. I can't really even get to full staff until after the meth has mostly worn off.

Jerkin it on meth is pretty fun I suppose, really monotonous and tiresome though. I can't really even get to full staff until after the meth has mostly worn off.
Yeah for some reason it always worked better on the come-down, rather than the actual high.

Cappin white is very empathic. Oral caine is like MDMA's empathy without the intense euphoria. But you feel pretty darn euphoric.

Does anyone else justify drug use to them self in obscure ways? Like tonight I was meant to go for social drinks with my work colleagues but it got cancelled so my thought process was: "Well, I would've spent about 40 in the bar on drinks and food, so fuck it, I'll buy some coke and beers and have a good night on my own." It's like deep in the back of my mind I know what I'm doing is wrong but I'll rationalise it to myself in anyway possible..
I completely agree. I would do the same if one set of plans falls through id use that money to buy drugs (mkat). i also justify it when i get this uncontrollable urge . Out of the blue it creeps up on me then untill i pick up i wont think of anything else. I have a session based on not being able to fight of thia urge about once every 10 days . It would last about 2-3days and id probably get thrpugh between 15-25grams in that time I never do less than half ounce as i have a veey high tolerence. Anyway if anyome has had a skmilar sort of urge feeling yhat they cant control id appreciate some advice or techniques to beat this.habbit altogether. Which is my overall goal thanks