⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Justified

fd8e894ab0ea46d0c627f05d35b14bce.jpg

the latest episode was really really dark.... i am so pissed boyd would do the european lady so dirty like that... i mean i am actually really upset with boyds character for the first time
and poor eva
and poor haitian guy
ug i hope the show doesnt stay this depressing

also i really wish i posessed the way with words boyd has god his dialogue is amazing

The Haitian guy probably got capped because of the actor's terrible accent.

This is what a Haitian sounds like: i.e. pretty close to a native French speaker:

You have to nasalize your vowels and gargle your Rs.

^ i would have to watch a clip its been awhile but being that spanish is not his first/native language the accent is probably a little bit off

"One lesson you never learned was; why make an enemy when you can make a friend?"

Damn. I really hate having my TV schedule dictated by networks. Should have just waited until the season was finished. Can't wait for House of Cards, might even sling Netflix a few dollars for the sake of their business model.

^ There's a 2 week break isnt there? Not too bad I guess, why is there a 2 week break?

I enjoyed that episode.

poor eva..... i wonder if raylan will interfere with her situation somehow
and i hope that one crowe brother dies soon (the one that barked at the social worker)

So the differences between the women's prison portrayed in Justified and that portrayed in Orange is the New Black are so incredible my mind is blown not sure which to believe

ug this season is not my favorite... its very fractured.... poor boyd its tough to get heroin to Kentucky.... my heart goes out to him... but seriously the season is dark and the storylines are way too separate and raylan has been markedly ineffectual this season

ug this season is not my favorite... its very fractured.... poor boyd its tough to get heroin to Kentucky.... my heart goes out to him... but seriously the season is dark and the storylines are way too separate and raylan has been markedly ineffectual this season

Yeah, with this one it seems like a series of fuck-ups, one right after another with seemingly no light at the end of the tunnel.

I love it still, but this season is definitely different than the past 4.

I'm curious whether all the fractures and cracks will fill in with the next several episodes. It feels like something's missing. As I'm sitting here thinking about it, that missing factor might be a concrete antagonist. Every other season, the lines were near black-and-white between good guys and bad guys/protagonist and antagonist.

This season the lines between those roles are blurring so much that it's become difficult to stay familiar with the characters and falling in-step with the flow of the show and the story it's trying to tell.

Yeah, with this one it seems like a series of fuck-ups, one right after another with seemingly no light at the end of the tunnel.

I love it still, but this season is definitely different than the past 4.

I'm curious whether all the fractures and cracks will fill in with the next several episodes. It feels like something's missing. As I'm sitting here thinking about it, that missing factor might be a concrete antagonist. Every other season, the lines were near black-and-white between good guys and bad guys/protagonist and antagonist.

This season the lines between those roles are blurring so much that it's become difficult to stay familiar with the characters and falling in-step with the flow of the show and the story it's trying to tell.

I agree completely.... very well said!
I was seriously hoping Raylan would help Eva with her situation instead he was just an asshole....
I must say I did enjoy the part where boyd blows up that one guy very breaking bad lol
and I am very worried for kendall :(

It's certainly lost its way somewhat but, still, I just love it - I'm always pissed when the 45 minutes is up and the show is over, I'm generally so engrossed that I don't notice that much time has passed

Well that's season 6 lined up - part of me thinks they should have just tied it up and let it die gracefully. Well, we'll see I guess.

Anyone seen Harlan County USA about the coal strike in the seventies? Awesome doco. The song they finished with withthe hook "you'll neve rleave Harlan alive" - it's a place some real rich folk history, knowing about it makes me love Justified som much more.

[video=youtube_share;iCiVMngILEI]http://youtu.be/iCiVMngILEI[/video]

"If I get shot, they can't shoot the union"

Which side are you on, boys? Which side are you on?