• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Just wanted to confirm I am doing Long-Term Propylene Glycol Solution Storage correctly or not?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
First of all I want to say sorry if I have offended anyone who has been giving Me advice as this Sub-Forum is way more helpful to me right than other drugs due to high amount of traffic. I will even admit to being guilty of only looking at threads that spark my interested but on to the point. OH! to prevent any assumptions or give any details to PROTECT MY IDENTITY!

This is a thread about long-term storage with Benzo Powders I read from older threads made about it and just want to confirm what I am doing is right since the amber glass vials I purchased are not air tight. I am making a solution in these amber glass vials and then putting them in a small mason jar type of air tight glass jar which I am hoping will be enough to prevent any of the Benzodiazepine in the 99.9% Pure Food Grade Propylene Glycol "from getting sucked out of the Solution" for lack of a better more technically accurate way to explain it.

Just to be clear I don't know saying the name of this very well known partially named ZON Website is against the Rules if it can u please snippet it out for Me thank you. Point is they advertised these thick Amber Glass Jars with a plastic lid to help keep it as being air tight and they also claimed in the description of the Vials I purchase were good for Liquids etc. The problem is I bought great thick Amber Glass Jars I dropped and never broke at all and they got shitty lids with not only Black Paint that came off. When I made my first solution before I bought a Coffee Hot Plate Warming and put running water on it non-stop (hot obvious) eventually the top became shiney and not black and besides it is not air tight is the most worrying part is that when I open it the propylene glycol gets on and under the STYROFOAM "inner seal" and then leaves a blue colour of God only knows what type of "Chemical it could be?" I know I am just being paranoid but shit it's blue shit which as far as I know only stays on the styrofoam that the inner plastic "air tight seal" covers. I broke one in half on other Bottles so I am hoping I can just open and stir them and use the hot plate in the future and keep them in another amber glass air tight jar that has a big mouth so I can make the entire smaller Amber Glass Jars since I can't find any Air Tight Jars for my personal requirements. But the Amber Glass Jars on this well known Popular Website or any Website are all the same.

Unless I buy those 30ML overpriced E-Cig Vials I don't know of any Amber Glass Air Tight Vials can use so I am hoping to God like I'm literally praying to God that by moving these non air tight into an air tight bigger jar and I sort of close it at the time of sucking out as much air as possible before closing the lid fully and screwing it shut tight. which I over payed for the false advertised jars I have as it is and they were only 4 of them which i found the price for like 25% of the price I Purchase 4 of these Vials I found a Seller with 12 Vials so I feel like kicking myself in the nuts right now for Buying these Vials and I am ready to cry since I have spent so far a lot of Money and I am in the middle of personal problems in life like my a family member and if you must know since for some reason every single thread goes to assumption town if I don't give every single detail.

Instead of a refreshing "Hey Thomas I am assuming this is what you mean/meant what you said/typed this out but correct Me if I am wrong about this but what your saying or what your trying to accomplish.

pg solution should be stored in sealed containers. You can always get some teflon plumbing tape to bulk the thread of the jar out to make the seal a little more tight.

Finding containers that seal properly is not difficult. There are literally hundreds of manufacturers that make vials/bottles/jars that seal properly. But at the end of the day if your pg solution is not 100% airtight it's nothing to worry over unless you are making Aquaman store your drugs underwater.

My eyes are burning out my sockets because I been looking for the Thread that was years old and I even had someone Post a Reply saying "Crashing out of the solution means essentially the air will suck out the drug from the solution" This was a Thread about a guy who bought a huge amber glass jar and put 1 Gram of Alprazolam in it and I forget what he used but I think it was PG point is they told him Solutions are for use not for storage.

I don't know why your making jokes since I lost an entire solution when the lid came right off when trying to shake it and I bought it from Amazon.ca and Amazon.com BOTH have the same selection of 50ML Amber Glass Vials. So if it's not against the rules (knowing my luck it fucking is) could you maybe tell Me one of these places that I won't Buy a supposedly air tight amber glass vial that turns out to NOT be to air tight in the slightest. The ONLY GOOD THING about these Bottles is that they are amber and thick enough to bruise my foot and hit the basement hard ground without shattering to peaces.

I am using Water in the Coffee Hot plate and long story short but there is rust in it so not only do I have to worry about the water levels going high enough that it makes the jar go underwater but I now have to open and close the lid to stir it with a metal rod I am sick of this shit. This is why I am seeking help from other Forums and shockingly receiving equally beneficial if not more so replies than just jokes about my very very serious fucking situation which I don't appreciate no offense sekio I know you didn't mean to upset Me intentionally and frankly I am tired and I am tired of wasting my money and I am tired OF THIS DRY MOUTH THE DICLAZEPAM CAUSES SO BAD I CAN'T EVEN SPIT I got no saliva zero none and I am afraid my teeth are gonna fall the fuck out faster than they inevitably are if I stay on the drugs I am. I am just gonna fuckin give the fuck up like shit fuck this crap and fuck this world and fuck everybody I am going to try and FORCE myself to shower since it's been exactly one week oh wait I have to eat so I get to eat or sleep or shower I choose not starving anymore than I need to and I choose fucking sleep right now and my shower and personal hygiene can wait until 14 Days of more and more of Me wasting my time until I got the time the to waste of bathing and cleaning my own damn body.

Last edited:
If the lid of the container does not make a good seal, like I said, go buy some teflon plumbing/thread tape at a hardware store and wrap it around the screw threads of the vial tightly. _That should make a chemically resistant seal around the cap and make it so you don't nees to buy more vials.

I like buying Wheaton glass vials. The two sizes I'm familiar with are the 4mL and the 20mL "scintillation" vials. If I needed to store 50mL I'd personally use a glass bottle rather than a vial. Also, consider looking for local companies in your area that may be selling vials. There's a soapmaking company near me that sells glass vials and jars, for instance. Lab supply companies, health food companies, and jar/bottle importers/manufacturers (there are companies that do nothing but sell jars, vials, and bottles) are also good places to look. The benefit of dealing with a company like that as opposed to Amazon sellers is you can phone and ask questions about their products, e.g. do the lids seal air-tightly? - without having to order first and find out later that the product is shit.

Why can't you take a shower? A nice hot shower always makes me feel better. Even if its a 5 minute Navy shower.

Last edited:
The problem is since you neeed to know eeeverrry detail of my life... I got so many different Benzos I NEED more than the 4 stupid useless Vials that I got and I am perfectionist hence I am not going to be using teflon plumbing/thread tape or w/e. Not when I know their are reliable jars but it seems I can only get 30 MLs and it's driving Me crazy making new 40ML Solutions since 50ML is highest amount for these jars like clockwork every two weeks.

Hmm... why can't I take a 5 Minute shower so many different reason number one is my O.C.D. besides the fact I need to wash every part of my body thoroughly having not showered for like 15 Days and tm will be 16 and shampoo my hair and use some face wash and washing my arm pits it all comes down to a minimum of 30 Minutes at least I PLAN THEM to take that long but it lasts like 60+ Minutes oh and I have a life I wish I could Live but everyday I am stuck researching this and that and it never ends it extends and extends.

I just got back from the Dr. and now you want Me running around like a headless chicken looking for a fucking place that has Vials that fit my needs perfectly and UNTIL I DO well I'm fucking fucked hello withdrawal ville or fuck it ville with the Pop Pills till I pass out and hit the fuckin floor fuck this flipping flying salad crouton crap.

OH! and since you MUST know each and every fucking detail of my life I can't take a 5 Minute Shower when my Dog is barking non-fucking stop because she has a bladder infection that she is on antibiotics but I don't if they working the Dr. said it happens to old dogs. Any other details you MUST KNOW? Like how I don't even know wtf your talking about what lab companies you couldn't be more vague and literally telling Me nothing at the same time if you tried.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. You don't want to fix your existing vials, you're unwilling to go buy more, and are also unwilling to improvise any sort of solution on your own? Do you want a Vial Fairy to descend from the heavens and wave her magic wand? All I've been doing is suggesting things that might help. There's absolutely no need to get snippy with me.

If 50mL vials are too small have you considered, y'know, bigger containers? Look up glass culture bottles - they are strong borosilicate glass, with a wide spout, and come in sizes from 100mL to 2L+. Pro tip: as most benzodiazepines are not photosensitive and typically not stored in direct sunlight, clear glass is fine, you don't need to spend extra for amber tint. Or you could go the cheap route and use Mason canning jars.

The only reason I asked about showering is because you mentioned it. I'm not trying to pry. Bur if you'll excuse me saying this, you may want to consider you have a problem if you somehow can justify not showering for weeks. Maybe leave the bathroom door open and let your dog chill with you while you shower? Really though, I would at least wipe yourself off with a warm water soaked towel. Hygeine makes everyone feel a bit better.

Oh. And I hope you know that if you wre shipped defective goods (I would consider vials that didn't seal defective) on Amazon you can get a refund. Usually you don't even have to return anything.

Last edited:
Wow there is really some nuances Online you don't know about I don't know why you think I am being snippy with you, Whatever exactly snippy means? 50ML is the perfect size I just need to make stronger solutions and Buy more of the 50ML vials since I only got 4 one has Diclazepam in it one has Meclonazepam and the other two have Bromazolam and Norflurazepam in it.

I got scammed on Amazon.ca by a fake seller for 99.9% Pure Propylene Glycol and I had to Buy more Amazon.ca Gift Cards and I got a bunch of a Money STUCK on my fucking account and only thing I can of using it for is more Propylene Glycol. Before u ask they refunded Me and they took 3 Weeks before I Contacted them again and they offered a 5$ Discount Apology which I believe has expired I am like done with amazon and I mentioned showering because I keep planning to do it but I have to do some else like this since it's urgent and I been whipping my face down with those Oxy facial Clean pads etc. So I have been cleaning myself just not had time for a shower since I got to eat and sleep too which I haven't eaten yet for various reasons I don't want to get into as I REALLY need to Vape some of my Medical Marijauna Pass Out and accomplish nothing again with Hours wasted from 9 A.M. to 10 P.M. I love this vicious cycle.

I am moving very soon and I am not saying when for identity hiding reasons but I got black mold since things I can not disclose ALL of my PROBLEMS and information about what I am suffering through without essentially saying "Hey this is had to be this guy the details are to specific" I got black mold in the Basement that I live above in a small room and can barely breathe and the Inhaler I use is giving Me eye twitches out the ass I'd rather not go on as this is eating up more minutes of my life etc.

Last edited:
Lol... Get help dude. People have tried to help you on here but you're nothing but rude and lose your shit over nothing. You say you're tapering benzos but proceed to order different types of benzos online after people have pointed out that you're just digging yourself a bigger hole, and get angry when you can't figure out what you're doing or people don't tell you what you want to hear. It's obvious that you're not happy and have bigger problems than anyone here can fix, so why not get help? Either that or continue what you're doing and being unhappy/angry. Being addicted to benzos is probably the worst there is, but I guess some people have to find that out themselves.

Why are you posting in this thread? Do I see anything your contributing to this post no and it's posts countless ones EXACTLY like yours that is making me angry and the ASSUMPTIONS it is benzo withdrawal considering. I am not in withdrawal and I just have NOT had my medical marijauna maybe that could possibly be the correct assumption to why I am angry and also why are you posting here exactly!? If you must know I am having a problem with my living situation but people don't like to read my Posts.

I literally have birds yes birds in my ceiling that have been scratching at the roof between my room and the room above mine and I now know it's birds since theyt are flapping their wings and chirping ever consider maybe I got more in life going on that is making angry I am not GIVING OUT more of living stressful situation to have someone identify who I am and maybe I am being over paranoid about that but can never ever be to careful until your not paranoid if you feel Me bro.

Last edited:
I wasn't assuming that you're in benzo withdrawal, but you're just going to keep increasing your tolerance the more you fuck with different kinds of benzos. If you were honestly trying to taper you would've pobably been down to a pretty low dose by now, but I guess you know what you're doing.

:rolleyes:

omfg **Face palms** I am not increasing my tolerance if you read my posts about how I was using Diclazepam which I am using to maintain my dose until it built up in my system and gave me the worse dry mouth on EARTH like weed dry mouth on steroids. So I have ordered Norflurazepam since 5MG is roughly equal to 10MG Diazepam at the very least it has a 250 Hour KNOWN HALF-LIFE unlike say my only other RC Benzo option besides Meclonazepam which is just to expensive for the doses needed and I don't think it lasts long as Clonazepam but FLUBROMAZEPAM besides Norflurazepam which from what I read 8MG of that is equal to roughly 10MG Diazepam but it is TOTALLY UNKNOWN that what the elimination half-life is?

Why the fuck do you assume me Buying different RC Benzos means I am digging myself in a hole key word ASSUMING! It FRUSTRATING dealing with posts like yours and again I ask the question what is the purpose of your posts!? Oh wait you think you know my fucking situation because u read my past posts.

Okay buddy whatever makes u feel right about the situation idgaf and I am down to a far lower dose than I was when i was using during scary chest pains. Keeep on posting prove my point, nevermind you proved loud and CLEAR! Oh and point made how my time gets wasted constantly.

nuttynutskin which that name suits you lol good choice ;) your an expert so tell Me what is the best long-acting RC Benzodiazepine to wean off with right now besides the Diclazepam that literally no exageration has left Me with zero saliva in my mouth I am worried my teeth are gonna start falling or chipping soon since saliva protects your teeth hence meth mouth and well just stimulant users with constantly dry mouths loose their teeth even Biotene Mouthwash is not helping, Please enlighten the ones digger themselves in a deeper hole to help me since I so desperately an experts opinion besides Diclazepam that's got Me drinking water non stop cause one second without water in my mouth it's a desert.

Last edited:
Pick a benzo with a long half life, it doesn't matyer which, the Aston manual would suggest diazepam, but it doesn't matter too much. Stick to ONE benzo and initiate a taper ASAP.

Your behaviour here (I could swear you've posted about a half a dozen RC benzos) seems to suggest you have something else in mind than getting better. Most doctors would be more than happy to taper a willing patient who wants to get better.

I wish you the best but I do agree that you should maybe give the benzos a lower priority in life. It doesn't seem to me that they are helping you at all.

I refuse to edit this to post to be readable since it will be last time I am judged/assumptions made about Me on planet earth from HOPEFULLY this Night will be very last I ever ever ever have to go through this painful waste of time and decade of struggling with things you couldn't comprehend the physical let alone emotional pain.

Starting post with just the only thought that comes to mind and it's not anger it is simply... Wow I just woke up from a 24 Hour Drug Coma/suicide attempt which this post is rich I am repeating this for the last time simply because I not going to half ass this next suicide attempt chance I got since I can only imagine the pain of loosing my Grandma and Grandpa after my father has died.

I chose a long acting benzodiazepine past tense which was literally typed out that I Ordered in the very post above your post of yours and I understand I type fast and a lot which I got the reasons why bold and underlined at the bottom but I chose Norflurazepam since at least there is 5MG roughly being guess as to 10MG Diazepam equivalence and it has a known 250 Hour Half-Life etc. But that does not matter at all.

I don't know if you have SIMPLY NOT BEEN READING my POSTS or only READING the RECENT Posts point is I had a SCARY ANGINA/chest pains for like 4 Months instead of taking my usual dosage of 1MG Clonazepam and saving up the Nitrazepam I get for sleep daily I began using like 3MG of the Xanax literally counting down the minutes until it kicked in not knowing why until later I saw the heart dr. and we fixed the problem or it seems but like old age and wrinkles no longer something i care or worry about like.

I am not trying to do anymore or anything less short of going back to my 1MG Daily Maintenance Benzodiazepine do you not think I would of not gone to my very understanding Dr. for help if I wanted off them completely 100% it wasn't until it was like the 4 Months of the Angina Pains that I realized I been using extra benzos and clonidine etc. to deal with and by then it was to late. But before I began using more than 1MG Clonazepam daily it worked PERFECTLY it made go from a trapped in my mind person that never talked to a shining bright star in the night talkative and full of life.

I REALLY don't want or care or can't go on with living this life anymore and all these assumptions like "He must of been blacked out when he typed this" Or it's most recently "I assumed you were in withdrawal" assumptions and useless posts just straight posts like "Diclazepam sucks!" and my reply was "Okay... Thanx for that helpful post I guess?" point is nuttynutskin or nuttynutsac or Mr. Nobody with the 7K posts that clearly lives his life online wass my LAST STRAW when it comes to my suicide attempt which i really i wish i didn't have to fucking kill myself but fuck it it's how the cookie crumbles right but since I don't type like it's a christmas card seasons greetings

I'm gods problem now let's let him sort this shit out bluelight.org I apologize for upsetting you all and not being super duper absolutely polite with every word I type since there are details in my life that simply NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS and have nothing to do with anything besides my anger but let's blame the drugs wow classic one that excuse is don't you agree?

I have put a lot of thought and saved up a lot of different opioids/Benzos/GABAErgics and shit like that for this specific reason and according blue light using more chloral hydrate due to my benzo tolerance and just simply upping the dose since the Opioids don't really accomplish much in terms of suicide attempts when talking about using High Doses of Methadone I knew someone that took 2400MG of Methadone at one time and was literally high/out of it for days but he never died so w/e

I hope you all don't get assumed this and or that and get told this and or that and be IGNORED FOR all the fucking Posts you read in my recent Posts or what ever is NOT even a GLIMPSE to the total amount of ALL MY POSTS collective together. I probably type faster than most of you people can think let alone read so if that is the reason you assume I am "erratic, all over the place or the other assumptions are making which just plain WRONG! It's called learning to type at age 7 playing Warcraft II Battle.net Eddition Online and then typing to my friend from age 11 typing on MSN Etc. etc. but let's just assume away have it instead maybe asking Me GOD FORBID! until the age I hopefully can get this shit over and done with since if I knew I'd suffering with back pain on methadone etc. due to an accident at age 12 on the playground I would of fucking offed myself at age 15 for fuck sakes instead of waiting to get the ballz and work up the courage to do it instead of being coward and procrascinating about until fucking age 26

Last edited:
I'm getting some really strong double vision and haven't experienced that in years LOL!

On top of Sekio's suggestions, you can wrap electrical tape around the cap of the vial where it meets the bottle as an additional sealant. Many chemical vendors ship bottles like this. If the PG reacts to some small extent with the liner of the caps it is not likely to lead to meaningful concentrations of anything harmful in the solution.

I'm afraid we cannot suggest individual vendors for vials, but your best bet is to look for a reputable laboratory supplier that also sells to consumers.

Please take care of yourself!

I've been looking for ways to keep it stored as well. I have not found a better way than using sealed containers. Or you could use anything else you prefer and then use a Gamma Seal Lid to transform it into an easy opening, airtight storage container. Also, the lids provide perfect airtight protection for the contents of your storage, keeping them safe. Remember that contact with air is usually the most harmful. Finding containers that seal properly is not difficult.

Last edited: