• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Just want to get high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo010

Greenlighter
I just want to get high. I have severe anxiety and a little bit of a bi-polar disorder. I am taking three different medications and none of them seem to be doing anything at all. I cannot smoke weed because I still live with my parents AND sometimes get drug tested by my psychiatrist. I need a drug with a small life in blood and urine. I am currently taking clonazepam 0.5mg three times daily. What would be a recreational dose for me without someone noticing? (Just a slight buzz). What other pills would work for me? I am just trying to ease this fucking pain. Already going to a therapist.

... Not really comfortable telling a stranger how to get high, “when he just wants to get high” and, especially w/ no details

Even if the possible harm is outweighed by you experimenting yourself, you said you were on 3 other medications? Would need to know which, and what dose, at the least.

Though most others wouldn’t even consider this inquiry, imo

Do some hard exercise for a half hour. Tell people about these cravings. Hold off on trying to get high and the craving should pass. Tell your doctor/others in your life hat you trust about these cravings.

He apperantly already plans to use alprazolam, though glad someone is trying to help

Sorry, Bluelight isn't here to instruct people how to get high. You come to us with what you intend to do, and we offer harm reduction advice. I'm going to have to close this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.