• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Just took some drugs

@polarthedog: Noa myself not fearing to overdose (which you don't so easy when measuring or titrating most drugs, it's mostly people who inject something they didn't exactly or at all know what it was) - which I've admittedly encountered, probably more than once but I remember one respiratory depression, lost feeling for all my body besides lungs and brain.. might have been the dissos saving the latter, dunno, they are known for protection against hypoxia. I get so-called positive symptoms when doing opioids + dissoz together. Hearing voices that is, but knowing that they aren't real, and completely unlike the people I've met and talked to, they have what I got on RC stim OD+sleep deprivation+dissoz+opioids (yea.... responsability out for lunch).

I decidedly To take a large dose with mhm opiates because I waswanting to see if it would prevent some of the opiate withdrawals afterward because of nmda antagonism blocking tolerance. Also of course, it feel awesome, makes themopiates stronger, and the dxm becomes more euphoric and I get less anxiety from it. Plus I’m addicted to kratom, and I can’t take my normal doses because of the nausea, so I subsitue with subutex And a low dose of kratom

Last edited:
DXM does work for opiate withdrawal, I've now day four off and opioid - was for three years on up to 600mg/d morphine / 60mg methadone respectively - I've tapered with pregabalin, and use now DXM for the remaining. Runny nose and some yawning is all you get. no diarrhea, no anxiety, no nothing and boy was it heavy when I didn't take the maintenance right on point. Ok, the emotions change, dramatically, this is something special but it's just odd, no real discomfort.
First just some hours after, a wall of anxiety would set in, and diarrhea, sweating, weakness, all the shit.. Managed to extend it to one day w/o, and now four days ... I'd say the morphine is gone for good now, as I for the first time have got mydarisis from DXM again, and the cravings are more on the dex side than on the opioid one - but the judgement is still out of course.