Just Started Dianobol 3 weeks ago

Dpuff, no offence, but just because someone does an all oral cycle of D-bol or anything else doesn't mean he will lose 95% of it. He'll DIFINATELY lose more than he would if he switched it up with injects and the proper ancillries. I've done all only oral cycles before of just drol and still was able to keep at least 5lbs of LBM in 5 week cycles.

7 weeks on D-bol is not great idea, D-bol is known to be liver toxic. The D-bol should be stacked with Test. Enanthate, a longer acting ester compound.
At most the Dbol should be run for is 4-6 weeks, it is used to kick start a cycle, not to be run alone, and not to be run for 7 weeks.
I would suggest getting some blood work done to look at your liver profile.
Oral only cycles are a waste IMO.

OOOOOOOOpppppppppppppssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

I hear you a although you speak the plain truth, it's all relative and the facts you state I believe are readily believed because they are simply...............logical.

Edited " I'm an ass, I think the FINA is getting the best of me:) Sorry

Last edited:
5alphareductase said:
I hope you have quite some time on your hands man. We have tried to give him some advice but it is obvious that he doesnt want it.

Well damn man Kid needs to hear our advice, especially if he wants to get into Anadrol which by the way is a shitty idea if you dont have the experience.

BuckAtl said:
Well damn man Kid needs to hear our advice, especially if he wants to get into Anadrol which by the way is a shitty idea if you dont have the experience.

IT's obvious to me the question was posed hoping he would hear the answer he has already come to himself. You can't help these people. Beleive it or not text doesn't sway many people who aren't looking at it at least objectively to begin with.

well guys I do thank your for all your imput both good and bad, you guys got to understand I am new to this, I am taking clommids comin off of it , as well as anti estro, now I look back I wish I would have jumped on some oral + injectable, but $$ was the issue so I firegure dI would see where dbol would take me, next time around I learn from my mistakes, and dont repeat them, its all I can do , you know what I mean? I would love all of your advice, I am a sponge when it comes to learning, so any of your guys FEEL FREE to IM me on AIM - BRAVEHEART4690- and let meknow what I am doing wrong , or I am doing right, I do apologize I am in now way ignoring all you guys , I am just really really busy latley , so I dont get on bluelightmuch , but i did manage to post a pic in my gallery , time line for week 1 , week 6 and week 8 , I went 8 weeks instead of 7 which now I lok back was waaaay too long, but I was pyrimids the cycle so I was not taking HUGE doses for long periods of time, I have been off for a week, and I only lost 2 lbs, so I am doing something right, I do notice a lil decrease in strength but nothing I cant over come... but thanks again for all your knowledge and i do agree ITS ABOUT TIME BLUELIGHT GOT THIS FORUM UP AND RUNNIN!

damn, i just checked out your pics - even though the position of your arm is different and you took the other two pics at the studio (i think?), your gains seem to be decent.. if i could pack on that much in a few weeks for sure, i'd def. give it a go