Just Started Dianobol 3 weeks ago

BrAvE iN ThE HeArT

Bluelighter
So far put on 11 pounds, takinf 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight and I have increased my bench by 50lbs ... the shit is amazing, makes me feel like a million dollars all day .... After this I am going to cycle off on deca in may

are u stacking the dbol with anything else or just taking it alone?

what's ur dosage? and how are nipples feeling? =D

BrAvE iN ThE HeArT said:
So far put on 11 pounds, takinf 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight and I have increased my bench by 50lbs ... the shit is amazing, makes me feel like a million dollars all day .... After this I am going to cycle off on deca in may

How are your cycles?

I really hope you know wtf you're doing, dude.

You realize most people, even alot of professional bodybuilders who pump steroids do a cycle that only lasts weeks before a competition, then cycle off it.

Don't cycle too long, or too frequently.

BrAvE iN ThE HeArT said:

Would love to know how long you plan to cycle and if you're stacking with Deca? Are you getting any overstimulation from the D-bol? Any aromitization?How's the 'nads holding up?

if you are running that alone, good luck holding onto all ur gains. d-bol is great for strength but the weight gained is mostly water retention and will be lost quicker than you put it on.

run it with test, not deca. or run all 3 together. thats a classic bulk cycle.

cycling of on deca and sust is just wrong. you should come in hard at the start with sust and deca and cycle it over about 6 weeks althuh i like 4 weeks on. theres mixed thereys over lenth of cycles. i sugest you let us know how long you plan going on and we can help.

would you mind telling us your cycle? straight into deca, or time off? what about pct?

I can't get over how much protien bodybuilders eat. 2 grams per 1lbs. of body weight? Do you really burn all that or does your shit stink something fierce?

I take in about 2grams per pound of lean body mass (LBM).

... and yes...it does.

BrAvE iN ThE HeArT said:

Just FYI dude you really need to do some research. This is a shoddy cycle idea at best.

Sorry Guys havent been on in a while, I started d-bol about 7 weeks ago, im just about done, I am coming off dbol and I am gonna take a month off and at the end of may starting with deca and test, not sus, sorry bout that ... I want anadrol 50... but that shit is IMPOSSIBLE to come accross, but if any you guys wanna chat up about weights and call hit my up AIM... BRAVEHEART4690...lataa... again sorry for the delay in posting

Hey Brave, Im gonna IM you, when are you on? I need to help you straighten this out. 7 weeks on D-bol alone is a waste.

BuckAtl said:
Hey Brave, Im gonna IM you, when are you on? I need to help you straighten this out. 7 weeks on D-bol alone is a waste.

I hope you have quite some time on your hands man. We have tried to give him some advice but it is obvious that he doesnt want it.

You guys are funny! I keep seeing the same names who post over and over. It looks like we have a somewhat solid group of regular posters who know there stuff and always willing to learn more. Props to Bluelight for FINALLY having a forum like this. :)

Bro w/ dbol you need some type of anti-E and remember to do PCT after and i would recom. using clomids and after u discontinue the dbol i would do 50mg WINNY EOD for 4 weeks and u will get cut and lean and look good assuming u have low body fat

you must be quite stupid to take just dianabol.. you will loose like 95% of youre gains after quitting... you should never take just oral steroids! you could combine orally taken winstrol + dianabol.. but why? you want to fuck up your liver??? nope!! of course you must inject.. no pain no gain!