• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Just smoked H after drinking kratom this morning. Feeling a bit fucked up. Bad idea?

RainDogtheCat

Bluelighter
So i drank kratom this morning and about 5 hours later I smoked a couple hits of H. I feel ok but super light headed and feeling a bit weird. I didn't even think that the mixture would be a problem but now im thinking it was. Was this a bad idea? Should one never mix H and kratom ever? Thanks

I think it's just the kratom, it tends to make me lightheaded, especially when I first started using it. Also remember that kratom has stimulant alkaloids as well, so that could very well be the cause. However, I doubt you're in any danger.

One quick question, how much kratom did you take? Too much kratom always makes me woozy, lightheaded, and weird feeling.

Not that much I believe only like 5g. Ya I feel fine now I just felt abnormally fucked up for the first 30 minutes but i believe its becuz its been a couple weeks since i had any H and yes the combo with the kratom. I was actually nodding just a bit it was quite nice :D Thanks fer the replies anyway