• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Just signed up

I see now you are right wing, Korean. My apologies. I should have known with the red white and blue. Rookie mistake.

I hope you will visit CEPS though...

If you like sports and or gaming that'd be cool too. Are you a Suns fan? cardinals?
I’m constantly on the ps4 when I’m at home.

I’m a dolphins fan moved to AZ from TX, I’m just the average substance using, gun toting American with way too much free time lmao.

Cool man... stop by S&G talk about some PS4 shit. We have a big NFL pick'em every year too. I don't think we have any Dolphin fans. We do have Pats fans though! I know how you probably feel about them haha.

The pats can suck it, as soon as belichick retires they’re fucked. I’ll make sure to stop by S&G

Hi everyone I’m new here Koreaninadesert is my screen name.
Would like to offer a welcome.
Couldn't understand all the BS that was posted or where it came from. Made me nervous so I went to other forums....
If possible stay with us... it is (to me) more addictive than any substance I have used/abused... and that is not negligible.
Lots of *stuff here and some that can help (or try) with an aim at harm reduction.
What is the rifle in your pic, bro? Looks familiar but an upgraded version?
Be easy

Would like to offer a welcome.
Couldn't understand all the BS that was posted or where it came from. Made me nervous so I went to other forums....
If possible stay with us... it is (to me) more addictive than any substance I have used/abused... and that is not negligible.
Lots of *stuff here and some that can help (or try) with an aim at harm reduction.
What is the rifle in your pic, bro? Looks familiar but an upgraded version?
Be easy
It’s the AR15 that I assembled(read: m4/m16). I like it here so far, malevolent up there even turned out not to be a bad guy, (prison rules, I suppose) and may almost have an equal but definitely lesser dislike of certain people who idolize scum like Stalin.

m4... just got a lancer tactical airsoft m4 and it is pretty bad ass. got it for pest control (coon, possom, dogs {I "own" 9 feral cats outdoors] and bullies). Used it for about two weeks and now no intruders since. don't want to kill or maim....
target practice every few days (dead on) but otherwise sits in the corner unused.

Fuck stalin and the horse he rode in on.
IMO, politics give people a bad rap. One-on-one conversation with the natives... their no different than me.
Fuck politicians.
Fuck corruption
Fuck me as I have to work tomorrow. Hope nobody starts any shit because I am basically point-man in an open kitchen (where everyone can see what's going on behind the scenes). Hope I don't bug out :ROFLMAO:. Fuck all them whiny sons of bitches.
Felt good to get that out.... My bad.
Be safe, be well and be one.
Best always, brother.

Greetings Koreaninadesert

Arizona sounds nice. When you find a pistol by the side of the road, it probably belongs to Jodi Arias lol.

Hey Koreaninadesert, welcome and hope you have an awesome time here.

Side note: I love shrooms lol

Anytime man, now I just gotta convince people I’m not that garbage at playing Siege on PS4 so I can get a squad going.