• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Just saying hi

zuocesega

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. Long time reader, practitioner and psychonaut from the days of usenet. Stoner++. Electronic Freedom. Made in USA.

I reach down with my free hand and grab her ass pulling her cheeks apart a bit as I continue to drive my cock up and down and in and out of her pussy. Her pussy is tight but my cock slides easily in and out so I start to fuck her harder hearing our flesh slap together and her moans that are audible but dampened by my lips that are attached to hers and my tongue in her mouth. live cam sex

I don’t slow down my pace even as I thrust continuing to pound her pussy while I hold her up using my hand under her ass, I can feel that her legs are trembling so I thrust up all the way inside her and twist around pushing her onto her back on the roof. I don’t give her a moment to recover and start to pound into her again driving my full length in and out of her with each powerful stroke, Lara tries to lean up but I push her back down and hold her down gently by her neck as I slam into her and lean down to whisper into her ear. chat with nude cam girls

“I want to feel you cum on my cock.” I whisper into her ear before using my lips to bite and tug on her earlobe. web cam girls
“On... Pill... Cum... In... Me...” Lara manages to gasp out between deep panting breaths almost making me blow my load right that moment but I manage to control myself and continue fucking her even if it is slower.

Last edited:
Hey and Welcome to BlueWorld @zuocesega

Glad you made the jump from a reader to a participator lol so to speak but really glad you joined the community, sure you gonna fit in well with the rest of us. Ask away if there is anything you want to know or be pointed in the right direction.

Regards
CoffeeShroom