• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Just Quiclky take a look. . .Is this dangerous?

Munted

Bluelighter
I had 300mg Tramadol Hydrochloride about 2 hours Powdered in a bomb (it was good for Half an hour and has now worn off, I think).

An hour later I took 2 1mg Alprazolam tablets (Kalma's in Aus). feeling a litle wasted now, but no body rushes like from the Tramadol.

10 minutes ago. Cracked a JimBeam Can still feel wasted, but nowhere near out of it, I can still type and tyhink coherently right now. Swallowed 10mg Diazepam (Valium) just after.

I've heared of crossing excessive amounts of Alchohol with Benzo's, particulalry Alprazolam can be hazardous in high doses, but as for the Tramadol (A weak opiate I enjoy) I'm not so sure.

So I was thinking another 2 mg alprazolam, another 100mg Tramadol (Takes me up to the Daily high dosage) and maybe another 10mg diazepam with another Jim Beam?

Any slaps on the wrist for even contemplating such a thing? or does this sound well within my limits considering the first 300 mg Tramadol did shit all (tolerance is building I think) and the Aplrazolam had had little effect also. . .

I've also taken up to as many 8 5mg Diazepam tabs with copious amounts of alcohol with no seriouis side effects in the past. . .

So. . . .what's the dealio. . .jump in quick. . . .times a tickin'!!!! ;)

You probably will wake up in the morning and checked this thread that you forgot that you started. =D

I have no idea if it dangerous with what you are doing, but take easy when mixing with grog.

Stay Safe. :)

Originally posted by Munted
Another 50mg Tramadol. . .railed. . .

Why ask a question if your going to ignore the advice?

I assumed that based on the number of views, that if I was in serious danger, alot of peple would have spoken up. . .Also, I have a little faith in my tolerance at this stage. . .

I am feeling pretty loped out at the moment, so I think I may stop shortly. . .I know my limits and although I strecthed them a little tonight, I think they are not far off. . . :)

I'm not trying to prove anything. That would be seriously gay, try-hardish, and I realise this.

I was more after posts from people who had tried mixtures like this
before and the effects it had had on them.

I'm not the kind of person to try and sound cool for consuming this shit. If anything I am a little embarrased at having to resort to pharmacueticals. Not knowing alot about the Alprazolam and Diazepam was after a little info or first hand experiences.

My judgement being impaired at the moment, I'm sure you all know when in this state, "one more would be sweet" is a very common thought, nomatter what the consequences may be.

Sorry If I came across the wrong way I only had pure intentions :)

This board is about Harm Reduction. If HR was your intention, then you might need to be reminded of the first simple rule when taking a new drug or combo (types or higher amounts).

That's to find out before you indulge how dangerous this might be. None of us would liked to have woken this morning to find that someone like yourself has posted their last details....? I'm not even going to comment on whether or not the combo/ amounts you took were highly dangerous, but your attitude indicates "highly dangerous" may have been the state you were heading for?

It may be all fine and well to go hard occasionally, but please in future consider posting your questions before and not during the ordeal, unless of course something unexpected occurs.

I'll leave this thread open for now, but don't expect too much understanding round here, as an awful and not too dissimilar event is still in the minds of many people - this was how a young guy OD'd online, dying on screen in front of thousands of people trying to help him :(

If you're ever thinking of putting any of us through a similar scare again, then at least first send someone your mums phone number :\

^^ Wise (and moderately unsettling) words. I'm not going to reiterate what others have said as I do not want to sound like a broken record. But my input would be of a similar nature to that which has already been posted.

On a lighter note Munted, remember the old saying (which I cannot remember verbatim) to the effect that nothing is a mistake so long as you learn from it.

jump in quick, times a tickin'

whether or not this was for attention it did bring to mind instantly the thoughts of the boy who OD'd while people watched, unknowing of his whereabouts.

Munted said:
I'm not trying to prove anything.

Summary:
Posting on a drug-related website about taking 3 types of sedatives, mixing with alcohol, and then asking if you should take more, and then taking more anyway...

I retro spect, stupid decision yes. . .I am aware of the incident regarding the death of the american guy on his webcam and in no way meant to dredge up any thoughts or emotions related to this in anybody.

It's a small consolation but I am sorry to anybody I hurt or offended. I ended up going to sleep (not passing out) and waking feeling fine.

Again, I am sorry and I hope this mistake doesn't reflect too badly on your opinion of me, after all, I am a nice peson :) albeit rather silly when wasted!

Munted said:
I am a nice peson :) albeit rather silly when wasted!

as most of us on here all are :)

don't worry dude, just try and ask questions and take into considerations the helpful answers BEFORE trying anything remotely dangerous.

some of r1pper's last words: "i told you i was hardcore"

yer, nice one.....

Munted: Please check your tramadol pills as they commonly contain 500 mg paracetamol in conjuncture with the opiate. If you are taking multiple pills regularly you are risking serious liver problems as paracetamol is RATHER nasty in high does's, especialy regularly.

My experience with tramadol was in the form of 500 mg Paracetamol and 32.5 mg tramadol HCL. Hypertheticaly if you had 10 of these to get ~300 mg tramadol your also geting 5 GRAMS of paracetamol. This is BAD BAD BAD. So I pray this is not the case.

Mongman, there is absolutley no Paracetamol in my Tramadol tablets.

Of this I am 100% positive. I am aware of the toxicity levels for paracetmol and there is no way I would have taken that much to get the tramadol high.

I have 200mg slow release tablets, and 50mg capsules. Both containing only Tramadol Hydrochloride.

mongman: I'm thinking your tramadol must have come from overseas, as there are no formulations on the market in Australia that contain anything other than tramadol. OR perhaps you are in fact thinking of dextropropoxyphene, which comes in a 32.5mg dose plus paracetamol in the form of Di-Gesic/Paradex/Capadex?

In my experience, some people can take huge amounts of different drugs, and be fine. Others can mix a small amount of drugs and collapse. Tolerance and Genetics I guess.

But I will say that about 8 years ago I used to love drinking/smoking cones/valium/dextroproproxphen/codeine mix every weekend, and looking back I was just trying to get wasted because INSIDE I was not content (not that I knew that at the time), which in the long run it did me no good, because over a year or two I got more and more depressed, and ended up having to see a drug counsellor for more than a year which was not fun I can tell you.

I guess I am saying that there are consequences for every action, even if it is YEARS later.

Same in the rave scene - I see many young drug users taking pills and/or speed everyweekend at raves, and loving it, but when I meet them a year or two later, most of them look very depressed. There are no free highs in life.

ive mixed tramol + alcohol once.. on abit of a party binge with the boys =D

i have no recollection after a certain point during the night.. and awoke with the worste hangover ever :)

im not sure if the after affects were because of the alcohol or the mixture.. but just becareful :)