• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants just jerked off for 8.5 hours straight on adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertstarebluelight

Bluelighter
was supposed to use 100mg of addy to help me through final exams

ended up studying 30 hours straight, took 50mg more before i got home, then spent the entire night with ~50 tabs open fapping all night

anyway, does anyone know how to look less like a drug addict after a long adderall "binge"? i seriously look like i'm on MDMA or something, eyes are huge, somewhat red around the sides, my skin is all old and wrinkly and shit

also, from my experience, i will probalby have some mild depression the next day. any quick fix for this?

Honestly in my experience the best cure is to eat, take a hot shower and sleep. as for the depression the best "cure" I found was some kind of opiate or benzo to let me calm down and relax. Try to sleep it's what you really need.

Is your penis red and sore now? As for the Adderall, take something to help you get some sleep when your schedule permits. I recommend either benzos or even an antipsychotic if you really feel bad.

Been there done that,lol. It was when I was like 21 and had just gotten my scripts for my adhd...first with my focalin, would always be gone in 3 days, then my addies, which I would go through in a week...had some adderal a week ago and thought I was gonna die, had 150mg in like 12 hours then was up 45 hours..was so not fun like I remember it, I have 5 but after that experience on them I did 3 and all it did was make me anxious, so just saving them I guese, blah. Would much rather just have meth I guese, a much cleaner high with less side effects for me physically it seems...and euphoria, I got NO euphoria from the adderal till like 2am that morning, but the side effects of doing to much ruined it...

TcqFeDY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.