• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Just got out of detox, skipped the sober house, landed on the street. I need some friends.

psychedelic _mess

Greenlighter
Linked up with some ppl in detox and we all decided "1 last time". That was 2 days ago and we had split up by the end of the first day. Worst decision of my life. I dont want to go to detox again, I want to get high but shit's kinda difficult right now. So with no help from my bf (who I'm pretty sure is hiding dope from me) I gotta go hustle up some money before this sickness really fucks me up.

The hustle is always easier with friends. If you have any encouraging words, suggestions, or you're in the same boat I wanna hear from you.

Hey @psychedelic _mess - Welcome to Bluelight.

So are you trying to get clean? If so, check out The Dark Side sub-forum for support. Otherwise I'm not sure we should be helping you get high, but if I can get through two years of homelessness, I'm sure you'll make it through.

Many others here have had similar problems and I hope they chime in, but for now all I can say is stick with your friends and help each other out.

Linked up with some ppl in detox and we all decided "1 last time". That was 2 days ago and we had split up by the end of the first day. Worst decision of my life. I dont want to go to detox again, I want to get high but shit's kinda difficult right now. So with no help from my bf (who I'm pretty sure is hiding dope from me) I gotta go hustle up some money before this sickness really fucks me up.

The hustle is always easier with friends. If you have any encouraging words, suggestions, or you're in the same boat I wanna hear from you.
What are you using?

Yeah, the whole one more time idea rarely works. As it turns out, we want to be eternally fucked up, not fucked up for a few hours. As long as thats true we aren’t satisfied with one more dose/cycle/whatevs...Your body is still pretty clean, so don’t wast the time. Get to a good meeting and try to get your shit straight so you don’t wast whats left of the clean slate you have. If your boyfriend is hiding dope, I’m guessing you may want to look for another pal or fuck buddy that has less interest in The Dark Arts. ???

When on the h I had around 278 one last times.
Luckily the last one stuck and I’m clean 7-8 years.

Yeah, the whole one more time idea rarely works. As it turns out, we want to be eternally fucked up, not fucked up for a few hours. As long as thats true we aren’t satisfied with one more dose/cycle/whatevs...Your body is still pretty clean, so don’t wast the time. Get to a good meeting and try to get your shit straight so you don’t wast whats left of the clean slate you have. If your boyfriend is hiding dope, I’m guessing you may want to look for another pal or fuck buddy that has less interest in The Dark Arts. ???
Yea I kinda knew it wasn't gonna be one last time, I just knew I didn't want to be sober after 5 days of hell in detox and if figure shit out as it came. Lack of planning and good judgement are prob from years of fucking with the chemicals in my brain. I'm still half a zombie from the meds at detox.

They pretty much exclusively have fent out here, that's what I'm hooked on for the most part.
Yikes. I've heard kicking the fentanyl is no easy task. Could you get a hold of some 200mg of Ibogaine? That thing appears to work wonders for all addictions, even gambling, anything compulsive. My ex used it and her boyfriend, and both were amazed and clean in a matter of days that it takes for one to get back on the horse from tripping on said ibogaine. But you've probably explored that option already.

Yikes. I've heard kicking the fentanyl is no easy task. Could you get a hold of some 200mg of Ibogaine? That thing appears to work wonders for all addictions, even gambling, anything compulsive. My ex used it and her boyfriend, and both were amazed and clean in a matter of days that it takes for one to get back on the horse from tripping on said ibogaine. But you've probably explored that option already.
Becareful with ibogaine its extremly heavy duty multi day trip and if somebody has heart problems is more than a decent chance it will kill them. Though it does work wonders serious care is needed before anybody embarks on it and a trip sitter.

Yo I'm just a wandering sloth slowly making my way from one thread to the next. Not sure how I can help you with your difficult situation but here is me eating some leaves

I will become startled and void my bowels if you get too close but I am docile for the most part. Its impossible to fap with these weird hook-hand things ffs.

Hang in there friend- stay strong. Life is a rare gift and you can enjoy it more when you are free to enjoy the simple things. Everyone here wants you to succeed xx

They pretty much exclusively have fent out here, that's what I'm hooked on for the most part.

Heya

Some of my mates prefer fent to hammer, they are in America and Canada so it's a long distance mate ship, heard all the druggie tales and worry about them.

Do you want to get off the drugs or are you struggling to find a way to have both a dabble and some soreness?

Mate, it's one detox, not the end of the world , just try to keep your chin up and keep safe.