• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Just dissolved 100mg of alp in 45ml solution

mike.vick

Bluelighter
I just dissolved 100mg of alprazolam into a ~50ml solution containing 35ml Prop. Glycol, 5ml of pure vanilla extraxt(35%Etoh), 7 ml of vegitable glycerin and 3ml of razleberry flavoring.

I dissolved in a small flask-like glass in a hot waterbath and used a glass stirring-rod to break down the chunks. It all visiblly dissolved in about 10 min of stirring, realy had to get at the little chunks.

this solution would be 2.85mg/ml of alprazolam.

Do You think this is a good solution?
how long do I have to wait to be sure it is uniformally dissolved and ready to sample?

Well....what's wrong with the pills man??

That just sounds horribly inconvenient, especially when it's time to dose, or when you get pulled over with a vial of strange liquid8o

^^^ Whats wwrong with the pills? You can buy 10 grams of raw alprazolam powder from china, equal to 5,000 bars for the same price as you can buy 80 bars on the street. that being said, I purchase 100mg raw powder inexpensively.

yeah dude i took one dot of this and I think its too strong or not propperly mixed cause I get a feeling of impending respitory-depression death after i take it. but it could be my anxiety playing with my head.

plus i've been taking somas the past 2 days

Your solution most likely is not evenly distributed. My brother did what you did (minus the flavoring) and his solution looked 100% dissolved. But one drop would have some people blacking out and others feeling almoat nothing, and this was in people who had no benzo tolerance.
Alprazolam should not be fucked with in powdered form

raw alp

just seen this thread are you still alive !! if so fill me in on po's lol j/k j/k j/k
8)