• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Just Curious How Many...

One never really did it for me. Double Drop every time.

^^^ good post drug_mentor.

Way back in the day (2000-2004 for me) 2 decent pills was perfect for a good night out for me. I'd start with one then have the other in halves at the 1 and 2 hour mark. Due to both tolerance and a general decline in the quality of your average pill I'd happily eat twice as many now and wouldn't flinch at double/tripple dropping.

However... I have taken considerably larger doses and over done it on a couple of occasions and it's not fun by any stretch of the imagination. Learn from my mistakes and use in moderation. Unless you are satisfied that you know exactly how strong your pills are then I highly suggest you don't double drop.

Best to play it safe and spread your doses out :)

EEEEEveryone knows that once the bikkies are wearing off, and where continuous re-dosing is not going to get you anywhere, it's time for a shottie & noice bump of k... or coke if you prefer... or hell, even do both - the old cK1 speciality :D

I find these substances are way more effective at keeping the buzz alive... while giving it a pleasantly different 'off chops' feel as you begin to taper off for the evening/morning ;)

^ I don't have much experience with K. Whats it like combining it with MDMA? I would interested in an alternative to just dropping more pills.

It's fun :D in small doses mind you
just enhances the psychedelic buzz in your head, makes you dance uncontrollably & also you are unable to feel your feet if they have already copped a thrashing on the dancefloor! you of course are left writhing in complete and utter pain once it wears off (if you wear high heels when out dancing like i do)... but, stilettos aside, it's just a great way to taper the festivities off as k has no real comedown in small bumps... and it brings the MD back in little waves as well. :)