• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just came across Oxycodone 20mg. Also take Valium.

Ringo88

Bluelighter
I've only taken Oxy one time before in my life, it was years and years ago, before I took Valium. I take 10mg of Valium a day. How much stronger is Oxycodone vs Hydrocodone? Would I have a risk of ODing? Should I break the pill up?

Oh fuck it, I'm just gonna get rid of it and take the loss. If I take Opiates, the most I'm gonna do is Vicoden. Anything higher and I'd be risking it, I feel so stupid for buying that. Oh well, I'd rather take a loss of a few bucks than be sorry.

That's the addict in me talking. While I probably would be ok if I broke the pill up, why the hell should I risk it? I feel so damn stupid. I just need to get off these benzos and be done with the whole lot of em.

If you take hydrocodone with diazepam, 5 or 10mg of oxycodone most likely would be ok.

You could take the whole thing and I can't see you having any issues. 20mg oxycodone isn't very strong it's actually recommend as a starter dose for people new to opiates eh maybe 15mg is just depends, either way with you already tolerant to Vallium you really didn't need to throw it away.

You could take the whole thing and I can't see you having any issues. 20mg oxycodone isn't very strong it's actually recommend as a starter dose for people new to opiates eh maybe 15mg is just depends, either way with you already tolerant to Vallium you really didn't need to throw it away.

Oh, I know Ovo, your probably right. I just also, with my addictive personality (the reason I got addicted to benzos), would rather not tread down that path. Plus, having asthma, I'd just rather not risk it. Foolish of me to buy it and then toss it, but I know no one else that does Opiates, and I just would rather not have the temptation.

I say good on you Ringo. Probably 90% of BL would be incapable of tossing good drugs, myself included.

Yeah man, if you already have an addiction you are more likely to develop an addiction to another substance. Good job on the toss. Best in the long run.

I was hooked on opiates and benzos for a long time...it is not a road you want to travel...especially when I added cocaine to the repertoire. Poly substance abuse pretty much wrecked a great deal of my life and after a year of stopping I am still feeling so scattered sometimes.

I say good on you Ringo. Probably 90% of BL would be incapable of tossing good drugs, myself included.

I think so too. I wish I was a bit like Ringo. It would prevent me from doing so much shit in life.

idk about oxycodone interctions with valium, but without the valium you should do 15-20 mg. the minimum fatal dose for most people is between 40 and 60 mg. i belive oxy is 1.5 times more powerful than hydro, but thats measured by pain releif, not euphoria. the euphoria varies from person to person, but on average oxycodone is probably about 2.5ish times more euphoric that hydrocodone. dose accordingly based on all of this and interactions with valuim, and break the pill up if its nescisary.

The first time I took, actually the first few times I took 20mgs oxy I honestly felt like I had a shot of some mdma/crank mixed with morphine - it was the only comparison I had to an opiate naive body. I had no idea I would get so much euphoria/stimulation until the expected nod. And that sorted my pain better than 250mgs oxy now some 18months later.

Well, I caved and bought two lol. Want to at least experience it, and the thing I really like about it is it has no Tylenol.

The pills are so small! Just going to take a quarter to start out, but not for a while because I'm sick with a sinus infection.

Would a quarter be a good starter dose? Is Oxycodone essentially the same is Roxicodone? What's the difference?

I also am lucky that I can get them for so cheap, so don't feel bad for tossing the first haha.

They are 20mg.

You probably arent going to feel much from 5mg of oxy (which is the same as roxicodone), and with your tolerance to benzos i would say that 10mg would be a good starter dose. But i was so proud of you when i read that you had tossed it because that is one hell of a will-power right there

You probably arent going to feel much from 5mg of oxy (which is the same as roxicodone), and with your tolerance to benzos i would say that 10mg would be a good starter dose. But i was so proud of you when i read that you had tossed it because that is one hell of a will-power right there

Eh, I know... I honestly just want to try it one more time, and be done with it. Like I previously said, I tried it many years ago, but vaguely remember it. I guess my curiosity is getting the better of me. I don't plan on taking it for a while anyway, I'm sick as a dog right now. When I do try, it'll be 10mg. Thanks for the post!