• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc just bought hydrocodone,hydrochlorothiazide,and Quetiapine. what should i do?

nancy145

Bluelighter
i have 1 5mg pill of hydrocodone, 4 25mg pills of hydrochlorothiazide, and 2 25mg pills of Quetiapine(seroquill). The dealer didn't really know what he was doing but he was selling them cheap and i figured id just google the numbers and letters on the pills once i got home. they said to take the hydrocodone with the hydrochlorothiazide but didn't say how much and to take both the seroquills with weed. are these good ideas and if so how much should i take? should i parachute,snort, or just take it normally orally? if they're not good ideas,what should i do with them all?thanks

hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill, a diuretic, and has zero recreational value nor will it potentiate anything you have. unless you have zero opiate tolerance, 5mg of hydrocodone will not give any kind of buzz. 25mg is afaik the weakest strength seroquel, might help you sleep, tho taking an antipsychotic for sleep purposes would be akin to shooting heroin for a hangnail. you have a garbage mix of pills there imo. you'll probably take the seroquel anyway, but dont expect anything other than sleep. bewarned, if you've never taken seroquel before even 50mg can throw you for a loop. personally I'd flush all that crap (and know pill ID BEFORE you buy) and just smoke the bowl.

Q: I just bought hydrocodone, hydrochlorothiazide and quetiapine, what should I do?

A: Get a refund.

I dunno what you paid, but you were ripped off, unless you suffer from water retention, psychosis (or want to promote breast development in a male) and a stubbed toe and need to treat those conditions.

Quetiapine is good for insomnia, but has no recreational effects to speak of. HCT is for water retention and hydrocodone is vicodin, in this case, one 5mg pill isn't useful for much. It might get you a mild buzz if it's your first time with opiates.

Is you take the Seroquel, don't take a full 25mg tablet. They're very sedating, and 5mg is enough to put most people into a sound sleep but uncomfortable, groggy as hell next day. 1/5th would be the place to start. A friend bought some 150mg ones (yikes) and didn't realize, took one right off the bat (along with his oxy, I'm sure) and promptly fell asleep for two days, waking only to piss and stumble around.