• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Just an informational post about using subs after heroin...

siq

Bluelighter
First off, WRONG TITLE... I meant heroin AFTER subs...

I've read mixed reviews abut using heroin after bupe and the time in between. Many things factor in but theres a couple overall blanket formulations... Some say for every 1mg you have to wait 4hrs. Others say 24hrs for 4mg and under. And finally 48hrs for 8mg and over.

Well today I had a little extra dope and decided to put these theory's to the test. I used 2mg of bupe at 8:00am this morning. About 12 hrs later at 8:00pm I loaded up a shot of dope(1/4 gram) and slammed it in my arm. I wasn't expecting much, I thought it would fully block it. I've had this happen in the hospital with Dilaudid at 4mg IV(6hrs after bupe), and it completely blocked it. Overall, Tonight I'd say I had right around 60% effect. Was it worth it? Ummm tough to say, It depends what kind of situation you're in. But I'd probably say yeah it was worth it ;). Anyway, Tomorrow morning I have good reason to believe i'll be at 100%, so no more till then.

So I just wanted to put this out there for peoples personal information, incase anybody is wondering... peace out.

I don't know if I metabolize it quickly or just use so little of the subs...I've only ever had a problem with anything being blocked once. And that was after using 3mg sub about 4ish hours earlier.That's with using opana, oxy ir and a couple others I can't remember off the top of my head. I've only gone from sub to H and then from H to sub probably just the one time. Otherwise I've taken a sub and been able to feel stuff less than 5 hours later. I don't IV anymore but that's my experience with it.