• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just acquired some pink 10mg Oxymorphone. Best ROA?

FunctionlJnkieGal

Bluelighter
What would be the best ROA as far as hours go? I got like 5 and I should be getting 5 more tomorrow. I plan on taking 1 before bed, just to test the waters. I'm not too familiar with oxymorphone (I tried it once years ago). Oral morphine has always been my favorite opiate (even though now its more difficult to find, given that the guy I was getting them from can only get dillies now). So what would the mg equivalency be between morphine and oxymorphone and how long does a nice oral oxymorphone buzz usually last (assuming the oral BA is decent)? To give an idea of my tolerance I was taking 30mg of oral morphine once before bed every night and up to 240mg-300mg once on the weekend. Now I snort 4mg-8mg every night before bed (usually having to wake up at least once or twice in the middle of the night to do another line to keep from getting restless). What would most likely be the maximum safe dose for the oxymorphone? It will probably wind up being my weekend treat since the dilaudid isn't too effective, given that I don't use needles.

Last edited:
There are conversion tables all over the place but I don't happen to know right off the cuff. I will tell you from personal experience that oral BA is pretty shitty with oxymorphone, however it is extremely high via "snort mode" (Marshawn Lynch reference intended). That is how I take mine and I do from 10-30 mg at a time and they last from 4 - 8 hours depending on how much I do. Actually, that is the time it takes for my body to tell me I need to take more. I suppose the "buzz" is a little less than that, but I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out after doing a few. I can tell you that 10 mg only keeps me from not feeling well. I need upwards of 30mg+ to get really buzzed but that's just me. Be safe over anything! It sounds like you have some opiate experience so, what I've taken may be pretty close for you. BTW, I forgot to ask if they're the crushable ones. Obviously that makes a huge difference. If not, you almost have to take them orally, short of all sorts of gymnastics. Good Luck!

They're round, pink pills. Has 10 on one side and E795 on the other. I haven't tried to crush any yet, but maybe I should.

Last edited:
Just shaved it down to a fine pink powder with a hose-clamp, formed 2 thin lines and railed them back-to-back. It didn't quite hit the spot like swallowing a 60mg morphine sulfate tablet (or even 30mg's for that matter), but I can already tell its paying off more than sniffing a 4mg Dilly like I have been every night since the script got switched over. Oh well. Anything beats desperately trying to get your kicks from Dilaudid when you don't shoot.

look in bio availability . theres great threads on this website about it. but im pretty wihtout looking that u are going to want to snort it.