and said “you’re on your own,
you better act quick or you’ll remain alone”
A thought came to me
and asked “is it too late,
to make right whats wrong and love from hate”
A thought came to me
and said “here’s your chance,
to learn how to love and smile while you dance"
This is basically my life story. I'm not very good at talking about my feelings so all these thoughts build up in my head and sometimes lead me in the wrong direction. Lately there have been some things that have changed the way I think about my life and hopefully will help to steer my life in a more "positive" direction.
------------------
"keep your feet on the stars and keep reaching for the ground"

pizzaguy, I feel what you say. Sometimes I'm full of love, but sometimes I'm completely full of anger and frustration, or just numb nothingness. A good E solves those problems for some time ofcourse, but it takes a lot of strength to fight yourself 'in real life'. I'm still working on it, haven't succeeded yet, tired of trying, but maybe one day the path will be clear...
Keep fighting, and remember one thing: it is NEVER too late. (Unless you die, in which case it doesn't matter at all because you're dead anyway)
smile.gif

love
skydancer
------------------
[email protected]
http://www.bluelight.ru/

pizzaguy, your poems are awesome, not only do they come from your heart, but everyone can relate to them, i love to read them, even if they are sad they make you think and thats what makes them so good
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

pizzaguy, your poems are awesome, not only do they come from your heart, but everyone can relate to them, i love to read them, even if they are sad they make you think and thats what makes them so good
------------------
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

------------------
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"