• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Juice WRLD actual cause of death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your opinion however, many would disagree with you on that front.

Do you think his 'music' will become legendary, or was he just another prick in the system..?

That's not to say his death wasn't tragic - all deaths are . But I guarantee that in two years time no one will remember him.

Do you think his 'music' will become legendary, or was he just another prick in the system..?

That's not to say his death wasn't tragic - all deaths are . But I guarantee that in two years time no one will remember him.
Well, you’re asking the wrong guy this question because obviously I’d consider him a legend considering I’m a fan, but idek bro. Does it matter if people remember him? Plenty of rappers from the 90s like Big l or Az aren’t that talked about even though their songs could be considered legendary. The thing about juice is that he could freestyle coherently, rap, and sing; talents which are all rare in today’s age which one simultaneously possesses.

The thing about juice is that he could freestyle coherently, rap, and sing; talents which are all rare in today’s age which one simultaneously possesses.

Make me agree with you. Mash-up one of his lyrics on Biggie's ''Who Shot Ya''. That beat right there, scares a lot of these young cats. Most ain't got cojones to jump on it. Because they know they would lie themselves. Silver tongued star-fishes.

Money is the root cause of depression for many, imagine being the Gravy Train lol pun intended for your family, imagine everywhere you go people seeing you for your alter ego and not for who you are. I myself as a musician fantasize the idea of having millions praising my music. But at the same time most are only praising it in hopes you’ll noticed
Them
I don’t really feel much about that either. It’s a shame people OD on any drugs and die but it comes with the territory. In particular I don’t feel sad when wealthy people die from drug ODs because I cannot fathom why they would be committing suicide in the first place.

Make me agree with you. Mash-up one of his lyrics on Biggie's ''Who Shot Ya''. That beat right there, scares a lot of these young cats. Most ain't got cojones to jump on it. Because they know they would lie themselves. Silver tongued star-fishes.
Lol I don’t really care if you agree with me or not. I’ll bump Juice in peace on my own accord and enjoy my day. If you want to listen to him go on SoundCloud he has over 1000 songs, so I’m sure one of them aren’t trash.

Even Adam22 (Juice Wrlds friend) is skeptical about the situation.

I´ve been taking codeine on and off for years, and as a result at times I´ve had quite high a tolerance. I find that as I pass 1.5g in a single dose, I will consistently get pre-seizure symptoms (heart rate spikes upwards, startle reflex becomes so accentuated that tiny noises will make me jump out of my skin, dystonia and random head jerks). I have had actual full-on seizures from doses of around 1.7+ grams. Needless to say, after a couple experiences with that I learned to never push the dose that high.

But yes, codeine on its own can definitely induce seizures if you take enough. Not sure what the mechanism behind this is. I known Lil Wayne has had several seizures that he blamed on heavy codeine use, some of which resulted in hospitalization.
I thought Wayne also had epilepsy? Your situation seems pretty interesting however, and I’m not sure that I could explain it. Maybe kappa opiod agonism? Does kappa opiod agonism lower the seizure threshold?

Aside rap, life's what you make it. How you make your bed, that's how you gonna sleep, when an artists dies I never understood why people mourn because he left his footprint in this world, good or bad -- it's there. I think most people dive too personal into this kind of death, isn't the kind of death that you have for a friend, it's more. It's their wrong psychology and their grave. None other than themselves can snap out of it. That's why there's very very few sane people in this world. God help'em. All evilness to goodness.

Aside rap, life's what you make it. How you make your bed, that's how you gonna sleep, when an artists dies I never understood why people mourn because he left his footprint in this world, good or bad -- it's there. I think most people dive too personal into this kind of death, isn't the kind of death that you have for a friend, it's more. It's their wrong psychology and their grave. None other than themselves can snap out of it. That's why there's very very few sane people in this world. God help'em. All evilness to goodness.
lol

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.