• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Journalist interested in info from Aus. Ghb users

If you are serious about presenting an unbiased story of GHB use in Australia then check out this link for honest truthful information on GHB..

Erowid GHB Vault

In my own experience of the drug:
I have had a lot of experience using the drug recreationally at raves and at house parties. I can honestly say that i enjoy the effects of the drug immensly and do mix it with other drugs, such as Speed (methamphetamine) and MDMA.
I have never overdosed or had a problem with using it. I usually have a 2.5-3ml dose of undiluted, untainted G concentrate. I am always careful.
I also make sure that friends trying the drug for the first time are educated and extremely careful with dosing and i watch over them on their first experience.
GHB is not a drug to be taken lightly, i admit that it is a dangerous drug, but if you know what you are doing and take care when using it then it is no more dangerous than the next drug......

But in my own honest opinion it is not the drug that does the damage, it is an irresponsible, uninformed user that does the damage.

Please do not twist what i have said. It is the honest truth of my experience with this so called "demon drug"

DfI;)

Yeah most people I know make a ratio of 1ml of 1,4B to 7ml of water. Why we use that ratio I have no idea, but it's what I've known, and it's what we've all used.

But regardless of the ratio, as with all new batches of any drug, whether it be meth or G, I always have a half dose/line first jsut so I can gauge how strong it is.

That ratio is used because thats how you used to buy it over the internet back in the good ol' days of Puritech, about the same time as the first real GHB drought. Back then when is was it was regulated you hardly heard of OD's. Join the dots on that one...

The concentration of that particular source was 125g/L... 125g of active substance per 1000mL of diluted substance, or each 8mL of stuff in the bottle contains 1g of active ingredient.

This is presumably why people add 1mL of concentrated 1,4B to 7mL water in order to achieve a comparable dilution. This dilution process is underpinned by an assumption that the 'concentrate' has a concentration of 1g/mL or each litre of 'concentrate' should hold 1kg of 1,4B - however, regardless of the initial concentration, the above dilution still reduces the potency by volume of the drug by a factor of ~8.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be nice if the media typified GHB users as the types of people who'll engage in polite, substantiated debate about the safest dilution ratio on a harm reduction website, instead of as drooling hospital-bed-hogging morons?

Oh wait, I forgot about the Bluelighter to noob ratio of 1:1,000 :p

When talking about dilution ratios it is important to clarify whether you are talking about a ratio of solvent to solution or solvent to buffer. As far as I know, generally in chemistry they talk about a dilution ratio as sovent to solution.

For god's sake, anyone buying 1,4b or GHB, can they find out how dilute it is (and of course treat that as a rough measurement).

see i dont know anything about solvent to solution or solvent to buffer?

and its good to know where the 1:7 dilution ratio originated from.

aunty establishment has a nice point too. arent we such sensible people? wish there was more of us around =D

I'm told there isn't a solvent involved in mixing 1,4-B with water because nothing is really dissolved as such, it's just mixed.

The ratios are the components, as you might see on the side of a bottle of concentrated orange juice... Mix 4 parts water to 1 part orange juice - a ratio of 4:1. So if you take 400ml water and 100ml orange concentrate, you get 500ml orange juice, mixed at a ratio of 4:1.

As far as I know, and I'll stand to correction here, with mixtures ratios refer to the components. The measure of the final mixture can be deduced from the ratio, but isn't a part of it.