Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Joint or cones?

* - Weed Queen - *

Bluelighter
Im just wondering who likes joints or who likes smoking a pipe (bong) instead? Personally i like cones better but joints are always good at a party and u cant take ur pipe along. Bongs get u more trashed i think. But some people think its disgusting for a female to smoke a bong. What do u reckon or females smoking pipes as well?

if i want to get completely fucked up.. a bong
if i just want to get nicely toasted, a joint does the trick :)

bongs are definitely more cost efficient, and alot easier on the lungs. u also need very little amount of weed, u can't roll a joint with 3 cones of weed.

that said, if money is not an issue joints can b really fun.

Last edited:
how bout Rockets? Buckets?
get u totally more mashed then bongs IMO...but to answer the 2 questions
1. Bongs (like drinky_mcbeer said more cost efficient)
2. I admire a girl who can pull a cone thru a bong in one go...dunt know many girls who like bongs or smoke weed in particular...only a handful & most of these females can smoke more than guys ;)

Smoking a joint is like having a shitty cone of low grade bud...and i reckon you waste too much.

Its more like Bongs or Buckets.

In order of preference.

1. Buckets - The most smashing

2. Bongs - Easier on the lungs but takes more cones to get smashed than buckets.

3. Rockets - Short and sweet...i love these

4. Joints - Only good if you have alot of weed.

With me, i have to alternate between Bongs and Buckets because i believe you become immune to one another.

Works a treat.

Mix with spin ? Hell no. If you wanna smoke weed smoke weed but dont mix it with shit that tastes like crap.

If you want a nicotine high smoke a cigarette.

it's great, now that i'm a reformed smoker (tm ;)), it only takes me one or two cones to get off my tits. still, as always, joints do very little to me. maybe i just smoke wrong or something, but i very very rarely feel stoned after a joint (or five). perhaps a little more if i'm drunk before.

but i think bongs are definitely worth it if they're available.

Well Personally myself I feel you waste too much with the reefer!!!

But however I do smoke the reefer here an there. But you always waste a bit, therefore I always add Tobacco in the mouth end so that good green aint going to waste.

I really like having joints of Hydro, but with bush it really defeats the purpose, bongs burn great, no need for re-lighting.

I also think it's great when your sitting in a group smoking bongs, there's those few, they can't pull a cone then Chicky comes in an drills it. It's great. Silence around the table... Then it's like hey she did a better job of that than you ...... hahaha.

But there's those wire joints that you can smoke all the way to the bottom. I like having joints and they don't give you bongitis (I fortunately have never had) My bongs water never never touches my lips and I make sure of that. I have seen friends come down with 4 week cases of Bongitis just coughing for 4 weeks, doesn't look too great.

I know a few people that can't smoke bongs because of Lung problems and such and can only smoke joints. Joints are great when your down at the beach or out n about and carrying a bong isn't appropriate. I used to take my kit bag with me everywhere I went though..... However I do enjoy sitting down by the waters edge, reclining back chillin taking tokes of the reefer....

Feeling mellow and got the Chongin beats in your head, *roots take control..... Take me home to where I belong, take me home to where I belong* OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEAH ;)

SpecTBK=D

I find rockets get u ripped more than buckets, but i find them a lot harsher on the throat/lungs.

When I do smoke (which isnt that often) I often go the bong as its a lot less trouble to go through than buckets/rockets and I usually dont have enough weed to go with joints

USED to have buckets all the time and lots of them, Dbl hitting, triple hitting!

Ws great while it lasted, but it became too much having to clean the bucket out! Haven't had Gravity's (if thats wot u mean by rockets) But they're great, just take a bottle with you an a coney n your set!

SpecTBK=D

I find I get more relaxed from joints and more smashed from bongs.

Preference for me is joints through the week (though I can hardly be fucked rolling them), and cones on the weekend (to take the edge off comedowns/comeups)

I think bongs are probably the most relaxing of all methods, not harsh on the lungs and there just is nothing nicer than getting home from a long shift or uni and just sit back and slowly pulling the bong. However i am very partial to buckets also, a nice fat bucket in the morning is just garaunteed to get you ripped. Joint are just to wasteful for my liking even when you do have heaps of weed but probably taste one of the nicest out of all smoking methods.

Anyone prefer vaporizing over bongs and joints?

Most smokers I've known enjoy the novelty aspect of a vaporizer, but until recently I'd never heard of anyone who prefers this over other means of delivery.

Cleaning the bucket? just replace the bottle, no point in cleaning!!

Bongs get you more ripped fo sho, but I prefer a big doobie personally. I suppose I just feel that the act of smoking marijuana is meant to be a relaxing exercise - pass around a joint between friends while sitting back on the couch listening to mellow tunes. Bongs have more of a get-you-fucked philosophy which I suppose would provide more bang for your buck if you're smoking in all your waking hours (the same reason why heroin users upgrade to the needle??).

Bong on i say!

joints are good for festival/concerts/raves (as long as i dont have to roll em)