Votes: 27 34.2%
  • A Pirate in a Ninja Gundam

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Neither, I'm off to play with my legos

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters

TheLoveBandit

Co-Owner
You people are fucked in the head....that must be why I love you all so much and keep coming back here <3 :D

Oh, and Pirates...not really much of a question. Death = Ninja, anything else = Pirate

[Edited: That whole f'd in the head thing, that's my way of a funny compliment. That damn Yank humor acting up again, sorry.]

expEri mEntal

Bluelighter
When it comes down to drinking it has been scientifically proven after intensive clinical testing that ninjas win.
Admittedly our pirates were not the most manly of pirates, they were looking quite gay. I am Donatello by the way.

[IMG]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/640/helenes20borthday2020otley20ru.jpg [/IMG]

Im glad to see that there is wide public interest regarding the epic battle of pirates Vs ninjas I have been known on many occasions to ramble to randoms about pirates & ninjas, my less inebriated mate informed me on the Saturday at glade that the previous night I had been doing just that.

Medi, did you have this conversation on the Friday?

edit: someone put up a poll because I don't know how.

Last edited:

Felixonapedestal

Bluelighter
HarryAtPiekarnia said:

Fear the Urban Ninja!!!

Essential Urban-Ninja/Street-Sam viewing... With a cool soundtrack.

Medi57

Bluelight Crew
^ the polling process.
(ask new labour about the postal vote system)
(for more information press red)

Jhon

Bluelighter
Well Lego's definitely better than either species. I know there are lego pirates but are there lego ninjas?

Felixonapedestal

Bluelighter
^ Yep.

But that's the problem with lego these days. We were playing lego Star Wars with the ingenuity of our own brains, and then they had to go and bring out Lego Star Wars, thus depriving us of our need to be inventive. Bastards. Anyway. Ninjas.

They're red. Oh the foolishness. Ninjas wouldn't get very far in red. Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go throw up.

Grobert

Bluelighter
I'd rather be a pirate any day of the week.

AVAST!

I think extensive playing of monkey island in my youth made me love pirates like i do...

Jhon

Bluelighter
Felixonapedestal said:

Hey! Since when did Lego abandon their policy of every single character no matter how evil or sinister having a great big cheesy grin on their face?

Anyway the reason they're red is that those two ninjas have just slaughtered 100 pirates, and as such are covered in blood.

andybounce

Bluelighter
in a little oasis surrounded by shitty cities
Fuck!. Pirates rule . FUCK YOU ALL. I hoppe your grannies are raped by hiv ridden pirate monkyies. Play with your your leggo ninjas:- BASTARDS.obiiouslyt i am pised as a VAGABOND (the original ninja pirate). Bastards. Pirate till the day i die.Lupin 'New Millenium Mixed'
Lupinus polyphyllus
Hardy perennial. A superb mixture of high quality, well filled, long, self and bicoloured flower spikes. Excellent weather tolerance and longer than usual flowering combine to make a fabulous border subject. Grows to a height of 48in. (120cm) and a spread of 30in. (75cm).

When to plant outdoors: May to July
How to grow outdoors: Sow the large seeds 0.5in (1.5cm) deep in the garden bed or flowering position. The seed may benefit from being lightly 'nicked' with a knife to allow water entry. Thin to 2ft (60cm) between plants. Cut down spent foliage and flowers after blooming for a repeat of flowers.

When to plant indoors: April to June
How to grow indoors: Sow in a cold frame or greenhouse. Keep moist and plant out as the seedlings are ready.

Flowers: June to September
Warnings:
Harmful if eaten. ( abit like pirates)

bviously i wil regret thbis post come 9.am. big love. Andy.

Pingu

Bluelighter
someone came up to me at leeds and asked me the question of pirates of ninjas. it is a long and complicated question. too complicated for my warped and currently intoxicated mind. at leeds i did tend to see more pirates that ninjas, although quantity != quality.

Pingu

Bluelighter
andybounce said:
Fuck!. Pirates rule . FUCK YOU ALL. I hoppe your grannies are raped by hiv ridden pirate monkyies. Play with your your leggo ninjas:- BASTARDS.obiiouslyt i am pised as a VAGABOND (the original ninja pirate). Bastards. Pirate till the day i die.Lupin 'New Millenium Mixed'
Lupinus polyphyllus
Hardy perennial. A superb mixture of high quality, well filled, long, self and bicoloured flower spikes. Excellent weather tolerance and longer than usual flowering combine to make a fabulous border subject. Grows to a height of 48in. (120cm) and a spread of 30in. (75cm).

When to plant outdoors: May to July
How to grow outdoors: Sow the large seeds 0.5in (1.5cm) deep in the garden bed or flowering position. The seed may benefit from being lightly 'nicked' with a knife to allow water entry. Thin to 2ft (60cm) between plants. Cut down spent foliage and flowers after blooming for a repeat of flowers.

When to plant indoors: April to June
How to grow indoors: Sow in a cold frame or greenhouse. Keep moist and plant out as the seedlings are ready.

Flowers: June to September
Warnings:
Harmful if eaten. ( abit like pirates)

bviously i wil regret thbis post come 9.am. big love. Andy.

HA HA HA irl. you sir, are most certainly on my wavelength. and pitch.

Jhon

Bluelighter
^And now even when he wants to delete it, the post will be preserved in all its glory in the form of a quote =D