Votes: 27 34.2%
  • A Pirate in a Ninja Gundam

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Neither, I'm off to play with my legos

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters

Medi57

Bluelight Crew
I was stood near the ID-spiral chillout tent at glade this year sipping on some creamy chai when a certain young squire came up to me and started talking, well the conversation progressed as it often does to the subject of ninjas vs. pirates.

Or more specifically the fabled ninja pirate.

We deduced that a pirate in a ninja gundam would be the best option in combining the diametrically opposed forces of ninjas and pirates.

Sources
http://www.livejournal.com/community/ninjasvspirates/
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Ninjas_vs._Pirates

Last edited by a moderator:

Jhon

Bluelighter
Pfft. Although pirates admittedly get more booty, a ninja could kill a pirate and he'd never know what hit him. If the pirate tried the same thing, his victim would hear his pegleg clumping on the floor a mile away!

Valkyrie

Bluelighter
No contest!

Valkyrie

Bluelighter
Johnny Depp has done wonders for the image of pirates, he's actually made them sexy.

There's JD for the girls, how about this for the guys...

Felixonapedestal

Bluelighter
Pirates drink, pillage and have sex with things.
Ninjas kill with style.
Pirates have boats cannons and parrots.
Ninjas wear black.
Pirates make witty remarks while they dule.
Ninjas say nothing.
Pirates frequently have beards.
Ninjas have no faces.

If I wanted someone killed, ninjas win. If I wanted to make a good film but couldn't afford Johnny Depp, ninjas win.

Pirates are good for going on cruises with.

Ghostofjez

Bluelighter
I have to go for pirates here.

Just the whole attitude and lifestyle! All the dark rum! The plunder! The Women! The guns!

If I won the lottery/ acme across a billion pound i'd buy a huge galleon, and sail around the world with a motley crew...

The deck would be a cannibas plantation, the sail would be a huge genetically modified coca-plant, and of course down in the bowels we'd have infinite amounts of rum.....and possibly a chemist assigned to a meth lab.

that would be incredible.

We'd occasionally go around firing cannons at the Californian coastline inbetween getting wrecked and 'stealing' fit girls in raids!

wow.........

felix

Bluelight Crew
^^^
Well, I was going to go for ninjas, but after reading your lottery idea I am now firmly in the pirate camp. Awesome idea! I hereby apply for the position of cabin boy on your floating drugs factory. And you can even call me Roger if you like. =D

specialspack

Bluelighter
Jhon said:

ahaha.. interesting factoid: apparently, quite a few pirates were of the gay persuasion, homosexuality being outlawed in the navy. So some of them absconced to pirate islands, where the social customs were somewhat more.. relaxed. The pirates had their own gay marriages, and I even think there was even a special word for the pirates "wife"... i forget now though..

felix

Bluelight Crew
specialspack said:
ahaha.. interesting factoid: apparently, quite a few pirates were of the gay persuasion, homosexuality being outlawed in the navy. So some of them absconded to pirate islands, where the social customs were somewhat more.. relaxed.
Yep, that's how Australia & New Zealand started off. FACT!

B9

Bluelight Crew
The pirate life sounds far more appealing than the austere "fitness fanatic" type of existence the ninjas would lead.
Piracy = freedom, romance, ships biscuits(always a winner) maidens, treasure, spanish main, islands , doubloons (currency nicked off evil spaniards i think) parrots, rum, the cat, walk the plank in fact if Robin Hood had been a sailor he would be my all time hero. Also pirates live to a ripe old age and have many sons.(do not ask me to provide proof, i know it in my soul).
Ninjaism= exercise, train, concentrate and repeat.
Zophen(wannabe pirate)

HarryAtPiekarnia

Ex-Bluelighter
Which would be more fun to be? Pirates.

Which would win in a ninjas vs pirates situation? Ninjas

Personally I'd go for life as a ninja because you can just take of the uniform and be an average person when you want to. Plus ninjas have better sushi.

Fear the Urban Ninja!!!

Jhon

Bluelighter
I'd be willing to bet most of us are pirates already. What I want to know is, is there such a thing as a "Software Ninja"?