John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

Kind of gives us a bad rap don't ya think? Like were all purifying sketchy stimulants and then want to run for president kind of thing?

Yea, but if people actually ( and by ppl I mean non bluelighters and the typical idiots that gobble up the sensational drug hysteria that theedia loves to pump) knew the purpose of bl, harm reduction ect then possibly they wouldn't think everyone on the site is purifying rc's and murdering ppl.

I remember stumbling upon his thread about tan MDPV. Well, I was kind of envious about his lab and I thought it was such a waste as he clearly had little idea about what he was really doing. It seems like he had everything to figure out the structure of "tan MDPV" if it really exists and is a different chemical than MDPV (the effects of drugs change over time as you use more and more...). Just imagine how many resources are wasted by billionaires worldwide... With so much money it would be so much more beneficial to start a private science university to provide talented people with high-end equipment.

It is near certain that the authors of America’s “Declaration of Independence” and Lincoln’s “Gettysburg Address” — texts of agonizing beauty in the face of today’s harsh realities –could not have anticipated a world in which spy cameras are hidden in cactuses, the Government surreptitiously parses our verbal communications and the concept of privacy is fast approaching extinction. They could not have anticipated a world in which information is the prime commodity of exchange, at the expense of Grace, Compassion, Solitude and the remaining fragile components of the besieged human heart. What they did anticipate is that Governments, no matter how powerful, will always hunger for more power, and that Power inevitably corrupts.

Governments are composed of human beings, and all of the frailties that humans possess are absorbed into these Governments, and become active within these Governments. Hatred, anger, jealousy, fear, greed, distrust and the whole host of afflictions that humans must bear, lurk just beneath the surface of civility displayed by “Government”.

When individuals become angry with one another, an injury of some sort will likely occur. When governments become angry, entire civilizations are wiped out. When individuals become greedy, they are no longer invited to dinner. When governments become greedy, starvation afflicts the weaker nations. When people become fearful, other people avoid them. When governments become fearful, the populace is included among those elements that the government fears, and the populace has nowhere to go. These truths are self-evident to anyone who cares to look with the right kind of eyes.

More than 200 years ago, a document called the “Declaration of Independence” was penned, by some of the greatest minds in the history of civilization: “We hold these truths to be self-evident; – That people are endowed with certain unalienable Rights, – That among these Rights are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. – That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among People, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. – That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it.”

A scant 4 score and 7 years after these words were written, a gaunt President Lincoln stepped onto one of the bloodiest battlefields in human history to admonish his current, and all future generations, to bear the responsibility of we, the Governed:

“We must now dedicate ourselves to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion — that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain — that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom — and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”

I live in a country that has passed so many laws that, at an average reading speed, would take me 600 years to read, reading 24 hours a day. I am protected by a government that invades my privacy so that it can assure me that I am not the enemy it is protecting me from. I live in a country that is governed by people largely illiterate in cyber security (as proven by the multiple government computer hacks) - yet cyber warfare is now the means if war. My government is dysfunctional. For the 300 million other Americans - you are in the same boat with me.

So stand with me to protect our freedom – John McAfee

Stuffmonger said:
I live in a country that has passed so many laws that, at an average reading speed, would take me 600 years to read, reading 24 hours a day. I am protected by a government that invades my privacy so that it can assure me that I am not the enemy it is protecting me from. I live in a country that is governed by people largely illiterate in cyber security (as proven by the multiple government computer hacks) - yet cyber warfare is now the means of war.

+ 1

Lets hope he finally gets his comeupance then, this guy is a complete trashbag. Compulsive liar and quite possibly a dog rapist. Shoot him!

If his clowning around is what it takes to bring more attention to cyber security and government spying I'm willing to accept it.

^ well he's fooled you. He was working for a legal highs company at the time, he gave money to the Belizian drugs squad, and you think he was messing around with anti biotics?

He posted this on Twitter:

I am asked:

"What are your drug credentials?"

I have but one:

I was, and still am,
A friend
Of the Legendary "Stuffmonger"
Of Bluelight fame.

You scoff!!!!

But it is the God's honest truth.

AWESOME!!!

I am asked:

I have but one:

I was, and still am,
A friend
Of Bluelight fame.

You scoff!!!!

Twat!

I am asked:

I have but one:

I was, and still am,
A friend
Of Bluelight fame.

You scoff!!!!

That is terrific. :LOL:

gVhLmMy.jpg

I've been watching a lot of interviews with him. He seems pretty paranoid, but all of the shit he's gone through, I can understand it. This dude seems amazingly sincere. He's a genius for sure. His lab was apparently for anti-biotic purposes. And with the shit that Belize did to him, I believe him.

^ well he's fooled you. He was working for a legal highs company at the time, he gave money to the Belizian drugs squad, and you think he was messing around with anti biotics?
He was working on creating a drug that could cure world hunger.

He refused the AstraZeneca so its only a matter of time a cross species flu/cold/respratorie issues is a side effect of wide adrendohrome is only answer. , I look forwards to devouring a young body or adrenigsl glands that will prolomg my life long and peoptuous .

He was obviously assassinated, watch his interviews, he says all the time the gov't is after him and he would never kill himself, he had security guards with guns around him everywhere he went.