John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

Addition: I sent stuffmonger a PM. His messages have received their quota, no doubt because of the media attention.

I would like stuffmonger to meet with me - in a public place - because he and I appear to be in the same town. I would like to sit down and have a conversation with stuffmonger, and since I'm not his subject of choice (nor do I do his drug), I'd like if he would drop the pretense and meet with someone who will listen.

I would like stuffmonger to meet with me - in a public place - because he and I appear to be in the same town. I would like to sit down and have a conversation with stuffmonger, and since I'm not his subject of choice (nor do I do his drug), I'd like if he would drop the pretense and meet with someone who will listen.

Good luck with that.

If stuffmonger, who now lives in Portland, would like to meet me over coffee, it might bring him back a bit of journalistic integrity.

We shall see what happens.
Addition: I sent stuffmonger a PM. His messages have received their quota, no doubt because of the media attention.

You are way too old for him. He likes his "women" very young and not even the legal age of 18 :puke:

^I thought he was staying in Miami Beach.
He went quick to Portland for a spell to collaborate with the fella doing the graphic novel about his life, the same guy who ran his blog. Shame, this "graphic novel" almost certainly contain the only interesting thing about this guy in years. . .his MDPV odyssey. That which brought him to our eyes and attention. The murder withstanding. So how will they contextualize all the paranoid scenes with everybody after him trying to kill him? Certainly not MDPV psychosis! Boring.

Maybe I overlooked it, but I didn't see the most recent Wired feature about McAfee linked to yet so here's "John McAfee's Last Stand". Once again, Bluelight is mentioned. I never pay much attention to community drama so to be honest this is my first exposure to Stuffmonger's stuff-mongering saga. He seems like a colorful character, maybe a paranoid stimulant addict, and an unabashed manipulator of the media (it's hard to imagine the two Russian roulette incidents in the feature weren't planned ahead of time for dramatic effect). I wouldn't call his efforts here harm reduction, but it's an easy stunt to forgive because rich fuck pranksters amuse me.

Speaking of stunts ... to Bluelight's own self-styled Spanish butterfly: for your own sake I hope you don't get your wish, but if you do make sure to post a lewd pic of yourself holding an Uzi in one hand and McAfee's cock in the other in the Nudie thread.

^That's an interesting read, and as someone who has been casually following this case over the past few months, that article filled in certain pieces.

Interesting how at the end of the article, it subtly hints at McAfee's other girlfriend, Amy Emshwiller, possibly having motive for committing the murder. Given that this is the first time I'd ever even heard about her (before I just knew of the other one with whom he did the escaping), it's really the first time I've heard of a an actual alternate theory to either a guilty McAfee or it being the Belize forces committing the murder.

Kinda opens the door for some conspiracy-theories...

McAfee spoke on BL about passing around his local area thousands of doses of the "tan MDPV." And then here in this artcile, McAfee's speaking negatively about narcotics trafficking in this town, Carmelita, near where he stayed, and his efforts to rid the town of such drug crime. So perhaps what was really going on was that in lowering the amount of illegal drug traffic, he could then try and grab local market share with stuff like his PV. Heck, the article profiles the guy's life as one giant con for various market shares in order to make money. Faull very well could have poisoned the dogs in a druken rage, not knowing that one of McAfee's girls had a personal thing against those who poison dogs. McAfee awakes to the news that Faull was killed, personally suspects Emshwiller, and hits the road because an honest investigation might clear his name from the murder, but would bring to light his distribution of bath salts in the area and might put those close to him in danger. Also, running and denying everything was a "best case scenario" for everyone involved on both the murder charge and on drug-distribution.

or maybe his competition [vendorname censored] just hit his neighbor cuz mcafee's too protected/paranoid?(killing his neighbor, of course, having similar/same effect to the "competitor in local RC scene" problem)
[[vendorname censored] is "the" rc game in belize, where mdpv is still a legal, OTC product. mcafee was *clearly* involved in their local market, and probably not as lightly as he had implied. i've been told he's not one/the same with am-hi-co company. regardless of companies/brands, i imagine that trying to walk into the mdpv market in belize is about as "acceptable" as walking into any hardcore narcotic scenes in 3rd world countries; there's $ and drugs, then there's a rich, white expat hopping in. he bribes cops, gangsters, etc off the bat..i find it more likely that he was trying to setup commercial shop for pv analogues than anything else, and it'd be quite a coincidence if faulke's death was wholly unrelated to any of this]

Last edited by a moderator:
we're famous now..
We've been secretly famous for quite awhile I suspect, just not exposed. Bluelight has come up occasionally in the first 10 Google results of mine in searches unrelated to recreational drugs. Bluelight is the largest recreational drug website I know of. Any new designer drug, and anything related to it, shows up among the first results here, and unlike other sites we at least have some principles and connections to academia. That's part of why this is the only large drug board I'm a member of.

Last edited:
Yeah, i report on quite a few drug busts and have been for a while (mostly in AUSDD and sometimes in DITM) and i often see them in the first 10-20 google searches if I am looking for anything similar, or the exact case/bust.

i have little clue as to bl's 'notoriety', but fwiw google results for you that show bluelight are likely tailored (google customizes to the user ;] )

^ according to alexa.com, Bluelight.ru is now ranked somewhere near 4500 in the US, drugs-forum.com now 5500

Still at large

John McAfee claimed that his entire involvement with BL was a hoax to win a bet and that he has been clean and sober since 1983 without slip or relapse. He claims the entire EADD thread with the pictures of MDPV he posted was a fake and BL members were mostly too dumb to see it. The things he says about this site are real nasty - like the idea of making addicts (like he sez all BL peeps are) chase after tan myth and take more drugs was funny. Seems like a sick dude -

Check out this site it has lots of details about the case: www.john-mcafee.com

Teen prostitutes - dog sex - murder - fun fun fun

^ according to alexa.com, Bluelight.ru is now ranked somewhere near 4500 in the US, drugs-forum.com now 5500

Weird: according to that website, the most popular search on Bluelight is for the phrase "sendified pil". What is sendified pil?

nasty twat this site has helped countless people over the years

you said it! lots of help for stuffmonger in that thread too - nothing but lies insults bout us since! whoismcafee.com takes no comments - only shills or John McAfee talking to himself and dissing BL

the man boasted of distro many keys of peev - now says a joke....now sez his teen whores used as spies to wiretap belize officials.....sez dog sex bestiality was a joke.....says he didnt murder greg faull but runs like he did....now a comic book!! hope the pv in oregon is good

lol

John McAfee claimed that his entire involvement with BL was a hoax to win a bet and that he has been clean and sober since 1983 without slip or relapse. He claims the entire EADD thread with the pictures of MDPV he posted was a fake and BL members were mostly too dumb to see it. The things he says about this site are real nasty - like the idea of making addicts (like he sez all BL peeps are) chase after tan myth and take more drugs was funny. Seems like a sick dude -

Check out this site it has lots of details about the case: www.john-mcafee.com

Teen prostitutes - dog sex - murder - fun fun fun

Ahhh yeah... and Bill Clinton never had any sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky either. It was all a big hoax cooked up by the republican party.

Ahhh yeah... and Bill Clinton never had any sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky either. It was all a big hoax cooked up by the republican party.

LOL

fellatio != sex
dog sodomy != sex
mdpv != drugs
im testosterone != drugs
dirtpoor teen hookers != immoral
murder != bigdeal