• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

jipped!!! imposter party pills...

I dont think they pressed it... rather just cut a piece of chalk into pieces the size of pills?? Not sure exactly how it was done but was definately chalk :(

hi guys, there is a report on pillreports that in my opinion is a demazin. wat do you guys think??

pharm_friendly said:
Myself and some mates were approached one night while we were waiting outside of a club, and this guy was offering to sell pills. Coz it was out in the open we had to be discreet so couldnt really get a good look @ the pills. Anyway we paid for 2 and this guy took off pretty quick. When we pulled them out of the saddy it turned out to be chalk! talk about pissed off!

Funny thing is that we didnt really need to buy anymore....... just being a bit greedy really. It was a good lesson learnt :) Still, it sure ruined the night :(
i am not an idiot and wouldnt do this to ne1 i felt was a threat, any of his friends that would have 'came for revenge' wouldnt have gotten far.

OURLILFAMILY said:
hi guys, there is a report on pillreports that in my opinion is a demazin. wat do you guys think??

it is a 6-hour demazin as stated in the report comments. :)

yeah sonic i posted the comment that it was a 6hr demazin, just wasnt sure if i was seeing things!

the worst i did was calling a mate to hook me up for a rave at the last minute. This is when i had first started dropping so i had no idea! She got me some pills which turned out to be k-bombs. Thank god for pill reports and my tester, that's all i can say.

dont get me wrong, theres always a bitta room in my world for k, but when i got my bombs, i needed to boogie to the chemical brothers live set!!! talk about a challenge...sheesh. just glad i didnt break a leg!!