Jesus' Stomping Grounds | Gospel

that's a wonderful choirs bro:love:.simmilar to ours....la verita
I wonder if we will ever see a reunion of some form between the Catholic and the Orthodox Church, theologically speaking the majority of the issues have been solved already or are not that hard to address, the main issues are historical and political, but it s really a fucking shame and a loss for everyone involved. Thing is , each Orthodox Church does his own thing, for instance in some of them I can get the Holy Communion while in others (like the Serbian one) even my Confirmation is considered invalid. But we both have Apostolic succession, the same Sacraments, our doctrines are almost the same or we have different names for the same things, so it s bollocks. Who knows one day...

I wonder if this would work well on accordion.
Probably if Leadbelly was playing it...but anyway I think that acoustic guitar is THE instrument to play the blues- Gospel blues. Either that or voice alone....Do u play accordion- any instrument by any chance if u don t mind me asking?

" Lord I looked down the line and saw my father
Saw my father, saw my father,
Lord I looked down the line and saw my father
Lord I m long way from home...."

Probably if Leadbelly was playing it...but anyway I think that acoustic guitar is THE instrument to play the blues- Gospel blues. Either that or voice alone....Do u play accordion- any instrument by any chance if u don t mind me asking?

That's a good argument.