• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Japanese TOWA brand Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.

detchibe74

Greenlighter
I recently discovered an unnamed Japanese Pharmacy that stock TOWA brand Etizolam.

I have found the quality of the TOWA brand to be much better than the recent Etizest and Etilaam I have been getting. Whether this is due to a bad batch or proper dosing of the pharma grade TOWA's I don't know. They seem similar to another UK vendors Etizolam which I can't mention on here but doses his pellets at 1.2mg.

To anyone worried about importing to the UK, my shipment got through customs fine. Didn't even open the package. They ship from Singapore with open information and documentation on the outside of the box stating 'health products'.

In the UK Etizolam is an un-scheduled substance you'll be importing. In fact you can see here (F.R.A.N.K!), and here, (Wikipedia) that Etizolam is uncontrolled and perfectly legal to possess, import, and sell in the UK\

This article helps to explain some, although not all, of the confusion.

I think the upshot of the resent changes has meant theres less RC vendors inaccurately pressing pills, and more pharma grade pills hitting the market. As long as you look out for the fakes you should be getting a better product..

For my order door to door only took 5 days, including full tracking details along the way. And with the exception of powder/PG solution (which i highly recommend and is much simpler than you would think), these are probably the best Etizolam products currently available on the market, although I've yet to try the Depas brand, also from Japan.

If anyone one else has any experience, good or bad, I'd like to hear?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.