• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Jamshyd

Jamshyd? dead!?! fucking bastard babyfucking jesus H christ on a bike, not you man.

This is a real loss, a massive fucking gulf left in BL, and the rest of the world by his death.
Fuck. Fucking fucked fuck. That is all I can say. Its fucked. We never were close enough to IM, but I ALWAYS enjoyed reading
his input when he posted. He was a good guy. This is beyond a tragic loss, its just fucking awful.

RIP Jam.

Smh..... I didn't realize I was away so long. I will miss our talks old friend.

Damn It! I have been away for a few years; I didn't know him personally. I officially joined because of his posts. He was truly a intelligent, humble person. He stopped posting awhile after I joined. People move on. I never heard if there was a reason. Loved scrolling through a thread and seeing that brown text! Goodbye Jamshyd.

I remember his reports of self medicating with ketamine threshold doses daily for depression. rip jashmyd

His ketamine trip reports are the stuff of legend

Fuck i didnt even know. His posts were full detail and he had a a similar sort of passion as me in Psychedelics.

U will be missed around here. Rip

Yazan... I am here because I've been thinking about you. I miss you now more than ever. We both had a reclusive streak in us. We liked hiding out in our inner sanctums, learning about the world through literature, spirituality and esoteric means. I remember with fondness your intelligence combined with wit and jadedness that concealed a truly heart felt soul. I remember our existential jokes that covered up how hard it is to be human sometimes. I remember your sardonic and hilarious commentaries about the every day people around us. I remember how much you struggled.

I wish you didn't die. I know life was always a struggle for you and maybe I didn't fully appreciate that enough at the time because my big struggle was yet to come. Now that I've lived it for over 5 years, I wish you were still around... to share in the deep wisdom that I know we'd both share.

There are people in this life who I turn to like an oasis. There are days when I want to turn to you, but your oasis has vanished. I only have the memory of you now. You'd probably laugh being called an oasis, but seriously... once yours dried up in the desert, I felt like there was one less point of light in the dark. The world moves on without you, but the world was better with you in it. I miss you.

Wow, been gone too long .going thru the shrine and seeing these people I had great convos with 10years ago..man time flys

OMG, I did not know Jamshyd passed away. It has been many years since I have talked with him (and been on BL) but will always remember his incredible cleverness and intelligence.

I was just browsing the forum and came across a resurrected post from 2009 that jamshyd posted to, on the first page. Made me very sad and introspective. It's comforting to know that the knowledge he contributed here so long ago can still be revived and used by others.

I still can't believe he's gone. I knew him in person for over 10 years but his death just doesn't feel real. All the news I got about it was in written form, on online forums, on Facebook, and from his family contacting me on the internet. It's like I never heard anyone actually say, "Yazan is really gone." No talk of a funeral, memorial, or how I could visit his grave, or anything to do with him. It's like he never existed, or he still exists in secret somewhere.

Wish he was alive still... we had such cool conversations. He was the only other person I knew who suffered in life as much as I have. I wonder what he would think of the world if he were still alive. He'd probably hate what's been going on.

I miss you Yaz.