Jabberwocky??

somnilicious

Bluelighter
Not sure where to post this but the answer will help me better navigate the sight. Is the jabberwocky name given to former members who want to delete their accounts because it seems to be multiple people and I know one former member who, seemed to have turned into the jabberwocky profile.????

yeah, Jabberwocky isn't a real account, it swallows other accounts for whatever reason, hope you have alternate ways to reach your friend .

Not sure where to post this but the answer will help me better navigate the sight. Is the jabberwocky name given to former members who want to delete their accounts because it seems to be multiple people and I know one former member who, seemed to have turned into the jabberwocky profile.????

Jabberwocky is one of several staff accounts for site purposes. I'd warn you not to say too much, or speak too loudly, or he may come for you as well. That's what happened to your mate. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
He's a scary fella. There's a dark side to Bluelight, don't let yourself get consumed. Even worse is "Forum Moderator". Forum Moderator is many demons, as we are legion.