• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

IYO MOST STIMULATING OPIATE

You know guys, these days the action of just going to score is actually better than banging the shit itself. Fucking lame. And my morphine is BEAST 100% pure ampoules. Maybe I'm finally growing up and closing this chapter of my fucked up life.

No its not, not to my knowledge anyway I've never heard of it here
Definitely it's present but GETTING AHOLD OF IT that's a different story. It's super controlled haha. Oh well you guys got diamorphine for people at the end stage of life. That must feel amazing.

You know guys, these days the action of just going to score is actually better than banging the shit itself. Fucking lame. And my morphine is BEAST 100% pure ampoules. Maybe I'm finally growing up and closing this chapter of my fucked up life.
Nzit,
Cmon now, cant call it a fucked up life.
Self inflicted wounds brother. And when you're old, just think of the memories you'll have😎

Nzit,
Cmon now, cant call it a fucked up life.
Self inflicted wounds brother. And when you're old, just think of the memories you'll have😎
lollll, u have no idea all the shit i've done. Oh well, i don't regret anything anyway I've had both good times and bad times. And if i hadn't gone through all of that I wouldn't be the person I am today. Ty brother.

What are 10mg of Zomorth like compared to 50ml-100ml of Oramorph I've been known to take and same amount of Oxynorm?

Stimulating as Oramorph or more like Oxynorm (bad itching) or is Zomorph sedating?

Last edited:
I havta agree with you although I've never had morphine iv in the hospital only in my room lol but imo opana is far superiour a 10mg ir opana is like shooting 50+mg of morphine

Whoa! 10mg IV Opana is like shooting about 100mg of Morphine, that stuff is powerful

I always thought Hydromorphone was stimulating compared to the other "Strong " opioids, however I have not tried the rarer ones

What's less stimulating hydrocodone or hydromorphone (dilaudid) surely it's hydromorphone?

What's all the rage with Oxycodone and its weaker relation Hydrocodone if oxymorphone (opana) is stronger?

Why's all these "oxys" so different in the brain, is Oxycodone codeine based and oxymorphone morphine based? Maybe a stupid question lol, but I don't get why they're so stimulating or in the case of say morphine it's relaxing?

I've asked a vendor for oxy prices, now I see oxys can be Oxycodone or Oxymorphone and I want Oxymorphone instead now I found out Oxycodone is stimulating

But they don't know what oxymorphone is WHY??

Oxycodone is NOT stimulating for everyone, and if your not addicted a good dose will have you nodding like H

Remember these are seasoned opioid addicts who get a stimulating effect, because it is making them Normal*, with a little buzz. Getting high off of Oxycodone is very relaxing. I found Hydromorphone to be far more stimulating, though it wears off faster than any of the common opioids except Fent (and even Fent holds at large doses)

And yes Hydrocodone and Oxycodone are codionone, Hydromorphone and Oxymorphone are Morphinian

Once you build a tolerance, even H becomes stimulating. And I didn't mention Buprenorphine or Kratom because partial agonists, however bupe is stimulating in small doses yet for me relaxing in higher doses

Oxycodone is NOT stimulating for everyone, and if your not addicted a good dose will have you nodding like H

So if I got stimulated on oramorph I might not on Oxycodone? Not that I'm buying any I'm tempted but I'll need to test for fent and save up a shit load of money for some Oxys lol

And yes Hydrocodone and Oxycodone are codionone, Hydromorphone and Oxymorphone are Morphinian

Cool thanks, thought so, you know your shit

So if I got stimulated on oramorph I might not on Oxycodone? Not that I'm buying any I'm tempted but I'll need to test for fent and save up a shit load of money for some Oxys lol

No oxycodone is biphasic. Although some people are more sensitive then others. A low dose may be stimulating to some and non existent to others the more you increase dosage it the more cns depression therefore sedation

It goes in this order im pretty sure

Darvocet(which I guess don't exist anymore)
Codeine
Hydrocodone (loratab)(norco)(vicodin)
Morphine(ms cottin)
Oxycodone (oxycottin)(percocet)
Hydromorphone (dilaudid)
Methadone
Bupe (suboxone)
Oxymorphone (opana)
Fentynal

Yes I left out heroin cuz everyones heroin is of different stregth and I left out other opiates cuz ive never been givin those

Oxycodone for sure. 15 to 30 mg. Over that, it starts to lose it's stimulating effects for me. I used to accomplish some crazy shit, productivity wise, on oxycodone.

Oxycodone or fet just make me feel like I’m in heaven. Need to book a flight back home to get some I guess. Sucks being here

Oxycodone for sure. 15 to 30 mg. Over that, it starts to lose it's stimulating effects for me. I used to accomplish some crazy shit, productivity wise, on oxycodone

So if I happen to know a place to buy some Oxy and risk being scammed and test for fent, and take over 30mg it's then sedating and I'll gouch out/nod?

So if I happen to know a place to buy some Oxy and risk being scammed and test for fent, and take over 30mg it's then sedating and I'll gouch out/nod?

Hmmmm...you're opioid naive right (no opioid tolerance?) I'd say a 30 mg or less could probably get you nodding for your first time. The first time I ever did oxycodone was back when Oxycontin first came out, I sniffed a 20 mg and I was constantly puking but it was just the most enjoyable puking ever. Nothing could have made me upset or in pain lol.

Hmmmm...you're opioid naive right (no opioid tolerance?)
Nope perma tolerance from my heroin days,
But recently in the last year or so

6-8 tramadols a day for months, 60-100ml oramorph a time, 120ml Oxynorm one time, 60ml the day after, mst continus don't do shit, ummm a bottle of codeine syrup barley felt it, itching a bit (what's it with codeine and not other opioids making me itch lol)

18 x 30mg codeine phosphate pills in a day, CWE from lots of co codamol, opium smoked in spliff and ate, Kratom done nothing, 4-6 maybe more DF1118s (Dihydrocodeine) a day for a while till the constipation ripped my asshole inside out like I was pooping glass, I almost fainted from pain and dry heaved after pooping but only DF118s did that to me, and I also had a fent patch I cut off some and chewed it and stuck the rest on me didn't do a lot

So no 30mg Oxy will be stimulating won't it?

So no 30mg Oxy will be stimulating won't it?

Okay, yeah, I'd say 30 mg would probably still have the energy/stimulating effects then. It's hard to describe though, because it's not like stimulants per se. Just a lot of energy while feeling great, and then shortly beyond that, it turns into being faded and getting the nods. I remember going from dead exhausted, fatigue, pain from withdrawals to feeling like I was on top of the world and cleaning like crazy within minutes of doing 15 to 30 mg (insufflation.)

Okay, yeah, I'd say 30 mg would probably still have the energy/stimulating effects then. It's hard to describe though, because it's not like stimulants per se. Just a lot of energy while feeling great

Yeah like oramorph then, not for me I want to gouch from the start, I won't bother getting them then to expensive anyway to find in don't enjoy them

Anything synthetic is going to be more stimulating. Opioids which affect primarily the Mu receptor, such as Fentanyl or Oxycodone are going to be more stimulating.

I always preferred the opposite side of the spectrum, such as Morphine. I liked opiates/opioids that have full-spectrum, hitting on all three receptors type of high. That is where a good nod comes from.

For me and from what i have used i rate the following from stim to full nod

Oxy
H
Subutex
Tramadol
jurnista
morphine ( inj to tablet )
codeine
pethidine