• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

IYO MOST STIMULATING OPIATE

Just good old oxycodone. Wish I could find some. Just moved from CO. All over there.

Back in the day i would have to say Hydro or old school Fentanyl 100mcg Patches

Are you for real? Those patches were so sedating to me.

I’d say my answer is Oxycodone, really pure Diacetylmorphine, and Dihydromorphine/Dihydro-esters.

Oh yea forgot Bupe, my all time favorite :) can’t beat it as a functional stimulating opiate.

-GC

Bupe does not do anything for me. I wish I could trade my 24mg bupe a day for and hand full of Oxy. Morphine has never worked on me for some reason. Oxy or perc, I know same thing. But that’s my love.

The real opiate experience imho Is IV morphine from the hospital. It has evrytjing euphoria, sedation,anxyolysis, warmth, long dura tion. Just pure bliss.

Yes I'd love to as you know, I might be able to get Oxys off someone online but I'm scared they are dodgy or fent or I'll get scammed, but no one off that selling site knows what dilaudids are not that I've tried them but REALLY WANT TO, they're apparently better than oxys ain't they as there hydromorphone? so why sell oxys and everything else like morphine pills, that are apparently the same as oramorph and Oxynorm that was stimulating and itchy for me, no nod!

I tried mst continus morphine chewed up and they was weak, didn't do a thing, probably a low dose but they was want to be slow release but I chewed them up and still nothing

I want decent downers not fucking upper downers, what's that about, why make a downer stimulating fucksake lol

Us ex heroin addict was heroin addicts for a reason, why would I want stimulated to sit in my squat or bedsit eh lol

That's nice I like that, stimulating at first so I get shit done then relaxing at the same time, and as long as I don't take it after 2pm. I sleep good on it, long deep sleep, I was addicted to it for months as it was best antidepressants mood lifter I'd ever tried, till I built a tolerance then no euphoria or happy mood lift

And the withdrawal off that was one of the worse because its coming off SNRI antidepressants and opioids at same time,

I won't get addicted to that again because of the withdrawals, but after a year clean I tried a few, why did I still have a tolerance and no mood lift or euphoria like when I first stared on them years ago?

oxymorphone for sure... it has "phases" of the high and the first few hours are quite stimulating for being a hard opioid

its the champagne of opioids IMO

To me opana and hydrocodone are the most sedating meanining the least

What's less stimulating hydrocodone or hydromorphone (dilaudid) surely it's hydromorphone?

What's all the rage with Oxycodone and its weaker relation Hydrocodone if oxymorphone (opana) is stronger?

Why's all these "oxys" so different in the brain, is Oxycodone codeine based and oxymorphone morphine based? Maybe a stupid question lol, but I don't get why they're so stimulating or in the case of say morphine it's relaxing?

I've asked a vendor for oxy prices, now I see oxys can be Oxycodone or Oxymorphone and I want Oxymorphone instead now I found out Oxycodone is stimulating

But they don't know what oxymorphone is WHY??

I had an injection in my ass in USA once after having an ovarian cyst explode and whatever the fuck was in that syringe was amazing. I had a great day. I floated the whole day through.

Was prally diladid where I live theyll give you diladid for sever syatica never pain before they'd give morphine idk why don't make sense to me

Yes I'd love to as you know, I might be able to get Oxys off someone online but I'm scared they are dodgy or fent or I'll get scammed, but no one off that selling site knows what dilaudids are not that I've tried them but REALLY WANT TO, they're apparently better than oxys ain't they as there hydromorphone? so why sell oxys and everything else like morphine pills, that are apparently the same as oramorph and Oxynorm that was stimulating and itchy for me, no nod!

I tried mst continus morphine chewed up and they was weak, didn't do a thing, probably a low dose but they was want to be slow release but I chewed them up and still nothing

I want decent downers not fucking upper downers, what's that about, why make a downer stimulating fucksake lol

Us ex heroin addict was heroin addicts for a reason, why would I want stimulated to sit in my squat or bedsit eh lol
they aren't really stimulating like that, it's more like a PRODUCTIVE type of high that makes you want to do stuff and have energy, but you're still opiated as fuck. you can sit around smoking cigarettes all day laying on your bed feeling super high if you want aswell. Oral morphine is shit, the bioavailability sucks( how much your body absorbs) it's only 30%, IM is like 8x% and IV is 100%. With 60mg of morphine IV'd i'm fucking high for 12 hrs these days. But ehhhh the morphine i get is from my city's pharma black market. They are genuine morphine ampoules though. Don't think that's able for you to get in the UK. :(

That's nice I like that, stimulating at first so I get shit done then relaxing at the same time, and as long as I don't take it after 2pm. I sleep good on it, long deep sleep, I was addicted to it for months as it was best antidepressants mood lifter I'd ever tried, till I built a tolerance then no euphoria or happy mood lift

And the withdrawal off that was one of the worse because its coming off SNRI antidepressants and opioids at same time,

I won't get addicted to that again because of the withdrawals, but after a year clean I tried a few, why did I still have a tolerance and no mood lift or euphoria like when I first stared on them years ago?
The Opiate tolerance is for life.

The Opiate tolerance is for life.
Well depending on usage nznity. Cause I noticed mine was the same after a break of abstinence for a year when I went to hab. Dosages didn’t increase after 6 months of usage up until a month or two ago. I’d trade the oxy for the morphine. I miss the nod.

Well depending on usage nznity. Cause I noticed mine was the same after a break of abstinence for a year when I went to hab. Dosages didn’t increase after 6 months of usage up until a month or two ago. I’d trade the oxy for the morphine. I miss the nod.
that was me the first few times but after detoxing from hardcore habits throughout the years, my tolerance is permafucked.

I like the morphine rush but the oxy high is more euphoric imo. Actually a combo of both XD

that was me the first few times but after detoxing from hardcore habits throughout the years, my tolerance is permafucked.
I wonder if at low doses If working out would help depletion of endorphins?

nah bro, the amount of endorphins released by working out is so little compared to the amount of binding sites triggered by opiates.
Lol I always go for the gusto waiting 10 more mins till I can take my next oxy