• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

IYO MOST STIMULATING OPIATE

probably Hydro or Oxy. Kratom can be pretty stimulating as well, though doesn't really compare in potency

Oxys are stimulating? fucksake I wanted to try them but not if they are stimulating

For me it's oramorph and tramadol that are stimulating

To me morphine produces alot of sedation oxy does to but its overall the most stimulating opiate not stimulating like cocaine but still it is stimulating and I can take a bunch of tramadol and nothing happens to me at all idk how people get addicted to tramadol

Oxys are stimulating? fucksake I wanted to try them but not if they are stimulating

Have you already got an Oxy/Benzo tolerance? If so, then a smaller dose of the 2 could be perfect... Careful though, many people have OD'd off this combination.

Have you already got an Oxy/Benzo tolerance? If so, then a smaller dose of the 2 could be perfect... Careful though, many people have OD'd off this combination.
I know you wasn’t asking me I don’t. I take 2 10mg’s a day if I even take them. I think really anything over 5mg is sedating.

I think it’s almost like kratom. Stimulating in small doses in higher doses it gets more sedating

Is opana morphine? I thought Oxycodone was stronger than hydrocodone?

Lol no its much stronger opana is oxymorphone its the strongest opiate that comes in pill form and yes that is true oxy is stronger than hydrocodone but imo oxy isn't as sedating as hydro. Oxy is much more stimulating than hydro, imo oxycodone is the most stimulating opiate there is

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you already got an Oxy/Benzo tolerance?

Yes benzos and the odd 2/3 zopiclone a night few times a month and I used to be on tramadol too and can still take 6 a day even though I've quit over a year ago only took 10 or so in this last year but still have a tolerance to them

I have a high tolerance so I like 40mg of hydrocodone or 30mg of oxycodone sometimes 45mg. Smoking weed with any opiate or benzo increases my high and keeps it lasting longer

Back in the day i would have to say Hydro or old school Fentanyl 100mcg Patches

What is the less stimulating opioid? Is dilaudid good?
Morphine fosho. Makes you nod like hell. Oxy Is stimulatin at first, when you're coming down or on high doses it becomes pretty sedating aswell. Hydromorphone Is all Rush but doesn't last that long. Hydrocodone would be like oxys lil brother. The real opiate experience imho Is IV morphine from the hospital. It has evrytjing euphoria, sedation,anxyolysis, warmth, long dura tion. Just pure bliss.

Morphine fosho. Makes you nod like hell. Oxy Is stimulatin at first, when you're coming down or on high doses it becomes pretty sedating aswell. Hydromorphone Is all Rush but doesn't last that long. Hydrocodone would be like oxys lil brother. The real opiate experience imho Is IV morphine from the hospital. It has evrytjing euphoria, sedation,anxyolysis, warmth, long dura tion. Just pure bliss.

I havta agree with you although I've never had morphine iv in the hospital only in my room lol but imo opana is far superiour a 10mg ir opana is like shooting 50+mg of morphine

I had an injection in my ass in USA once after having an ovarian cyst explode and whatever the fuck was in that syringe was amazing. I had a great day. I floated the whole day through.