• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IVing sublingual buperenorphine

Jeldon

Greenlighter
I know bad, but on a scale of 1 to 10 comparing pills and ignoring filtration methods, how bad?

FTR, I'm filtering once using a roll up UK-style cigarette filter in one one container, squirting it into another and refiltering. All my works are fresh and as sterile as is feasible.

Moved from Homeless.

Jeldon - You may wish to visit the European Drug Discussion section here.

If you want to say hi and repeat your question you may get some replies from people in the UK, if you do then try here

Hope that help
Bear

Appreciate the responses, particularly the micron-filtering thread link. I may have to sniff around the EDD threads for UK alternatives to the Wattman micron filters (as I assume the prescient mod who directed me there had in mind.

While I'm still here, though - sublingual tablets would have less talc and other nasties than most other pills, right?

You can get wattman filters online and even some boots chemists have free wheel syringe filters that do the same thing. you just need to give a fake name and postcode as far as I remember.

You can get wattman filters online and even some boots chemists have free wheel syringe filters that do the same thing. you just need to give a fake name and postcode as far as I remember.

You are quite literally a lifesaver.

Thank you.