• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IVed A MYLAN Morphine 100mg, S is a new user, felt like it missed, how to tell? HELP

Royaltytredo6

Greenlighter
Okay guys SWIM has been IVing off and on for about a year now, SWIM usually gets Boy(Which can be ColdShot, easy!), however SWIM could only Find Morphine today, SWIM Crushed it to powder in the spoon and added about 135 cc"s to it, then cooked it until it started bubbleing , Then Swim added a tad more Water (About 15 cc's), It still looked like a Gel mess!: however, SWIM proceeded to do it anyway because he was sick, Swim Dropped the Cotton in and began drawing up the mixture which was easy to draw up in the Stick, it was the typical White looking mixture you get from a Morphine, so then Swim Ties off and finds a vein, pokes in, pulls back, no blood, so SWIM fished around a little trying to hit one. SWIM finaly got a Return and slowly injected the shot, however Afterwards; SWIM starts to experience pain all around the site of Inj. , SWIM notices that there is WELP on the Site and its red around it, which is common SWIM knows, it happens sometimes with Boy, but this was different SWIM felt the vein with his finger and it felt hard and swelled out. SWIM starts panicking, still is. SWIM is not sure if this is normal when doing [MYLAN brand Morphine 100's?] [or was it not prepared right?] It didn't hurt at all going in for SWIM only about a minute after SWIM starts feeling this way.. If ANYONE can help SWIM out because he was always told that if you miss it hurts instantaneously , does this mean the Morphine Gelled up in SWIMS veins? will SWIM be okay? Please help!! Thank you!!! I apologize if I have this in the wrong area of the forum! Feel free to email responses or just post them here! 8o :?

Injecting gel into your bloodstream, genius.

If it starts hurting more and gets warm to the touch or starts spreading at all, get to the er. For now alternate between a hot compress and a cold compress, and massage the lump to get it to absorb better.

it felt like it went in, someone said that it can be administered anywhere, your ass cheek, vein, mouth, muscle, the only thing that differs is metabolic rates? idk if this is true however I got a decent return and slammed it and it felt like anything else.. but about a minute and a half later when I was cleaning up I noticed the welp and the red around it... this happened yesterday also however that was only a 40 cc shot this was like 81cc, but right it has went down, just pin marks as of right now... I iced it immediately afterwards and applied the hot n cold compresses, im continuing to massage it, Never IVing again.. Im done.

Never heat pills. Not even the ones that gel. Place a spoon and a shotglass of water in the freezer until they are cold (but not frozen) and use those tools. If I remember right heating the gel may turn it into liquid to draw up, but you can literally watch it turn back into gel in the barrel. NO GOOD FRIEND. My friend used to frequently do those (that gel) and has had a few "whelps" "and "tiny misses". He has never had to visit the ER though. Seriously dont heat those, that could be why you're having such a bad reaction.

Also 100mg of morphine will not dissolve in 1mL of water.

Last edited:
^^^ya its supposed to be 60 mg/ml but I have a theory that the morphine goes into suspension,passes into the syringe and then dissolves in the blood.

Captain Heroin proposed this to me when we had a discussion on morphines solubility,and how when I was shooting 2 50 mg IR statex brand morphine provides a much better shot then one.and the wash after mixing up 2 50 mgers seemed to contain little to no morphine, there certainly wasn't 40 milligrams left

It should be immediately obvious if you miss something as gnarly as an extended release morphine tablet, especially if you don't prepare it the "right" way (there is no right way). What's your current status after the fact? Do you have any cellulitis; warm, puffy, red, raised tissue around the injection site? If that's the case, you should go over to an ER, or urgent care clinic if you wish to maintain your privacy. If they deem it necessary, they'll prescribe antibiotics. If it's real bad, they'll give you a shot on the spot. I've gotten cephalexin (Keflex, others) in the past and it's always worked like a charm.

A good rule of thumb is not to go any hypodermic ROA with pills/tablets. If you're going to do it anyway, a good rule is to not inject anything that is not clear. A clear solution does not equal a clean solution as particles nearly invisible to the naked eye are large enough to do damage to your body, but it's harm reduction.

Are micron filters not available to you?