• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction I've inhaled an aerosol, and I'm having the weirdest experience ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

VisitorsFromMars

Greenlighter
I'm inhaling a can of deodorant right now and I am coming up with the craziest ideas ever!
Let me explain! I am going into the depths of my consciousness, and I just about think I can explain in words how I'm feeling, I'm probably having a psychic experience right now. well actually... I am!

All feelings of any kind of pain, emotional mental or phsyical have completely dissolved, I feel sedated and compeletely calm, as if no trauma, no pain, no depression could ever hurt me again while I feel like this. At the same time, any bad feelings about my high going away... have completely dissolved and I am completely dissipated!! By the way "dissipated" means "(of a person or way of life) overindulging in sensual pleasures." Maybe this is inhaling solvents is real fuckin dangerous, well actually.. I know that's why I'm so "dissipated" right now, over indulging in sensual pleasures if you know what I mean by how with both definitions of dissolve and dissipate come together, they are at Oneness., I can feel the risks in I can feel them within. but I'll be ok! Wow I feel so enlightened! It's like I can see atoms infront of my vision, all joined up and dancing with me, reassuring me I'm not going to die!

Not only that, there is a feeling I have left my body, but it feels great! I feel like I can just go anywhere I want to, knowing that even though my head might still be in my body, all levels of my consciousness aren't physical anymore, I am detatched looking at myself in the most enlightened way!!

While I feel like this, anyone outside could stomp on my head, but it's not going to, I can see it's not going to in my minds eye! I can sense any dangers coming towards me, this truly is amazing! I feel completely seperated from what is false about pyschedelic experiences that I've looked up on youtube before I was going to take some mushrooms, and completely CONNECTED with how these drugs are harmful and make illusion people's sense of reality, that in NOT ONE circumstance you take a psychedelic to enlighten yourself, it will ALWAYS FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON GIVE THEM SUBJECTIVELY WRONG VIEWS, the only way to enlighten yourself is to be at one with God! Even though this is an aerosol, I feel a wholesome tug for me not to do anymore so I'm going to pack this in soon, lie there in the afterglow.

1. This is not suited for OD
2. Inhaling deodorants etc is really bad for your health and can kill you easily, just don't do it, it's not worth dying for.

Yeah, what he said. We don't do trip reports in OD, and if you want to post this in trip reports I would make sure to read the guidelines first.

Status
Not open for further replies.