• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I've got a few questions about plugging adderall...

Why would you need a cottonball?

I actually just plugged 15mg of IR adderall just an hour ago heh. You really don't have to lay on your side for more than maybe 15 seconds, if that. If I'm using a 1ml syringe to plug, which is super skinny, I'll just take out the syringe immediately and am ood to stand. If I'm using a 5ml syringe which is much fatter, I'll lay on my side or rather just keep it in for like five minutes? Just because I imagine that if it's pretty empty in there, there's a chance of some liquid coming out as you pull the bigger syringe out. Does that make sense?

Not to be gross, but you should make sure that you're "cleared out" before trying to "plug" anything. You can wind up getting a lot of your substance indadvertently absorbed into your fecal matter...

Plugging extended release pills in theory should work just as well as an instant release pill/capsule, so long as the time release mechanism is defeated prior to putting your substance into solution. If this is "Adderall XR capsules or a similar generic, this would entail pulverizing the beads inside the capsule into a very fine powder. Some other pills' time release mechanisms aren't so easy to beat. In general though, prepping to plug something is 10X easier than prepping it for IV use.

Last edited:
Had no clue about plugging. My arms are scarred up. Damn. How do I do this?

How does one plug. I usually just use an arm. This is interesting

First time poster, you better have a serious question in there . . .

Last edited by a moderator: