• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I've been an idiot. What can save me?

idk about you but when im on ampthetamines and sleep deprived i talk way to much, trail off topic, forget what im talking about so i just stop talking mid sentence every few minutes without any memory of the original topic or my trail off of it, talk in the same quiet calm tone that nobody can hear or focus on without showing any emotion, worry about everything, and are just generally really annoying. if your not like this and you act fine, you should go see her and just deal with another day of no sleep. if you dont act fine tho I'd try to come up with an excuse to not go and act really sorry about it and dissapointed and try to plan another time for you guys to see each other. you could try sleeping before too, sometimes when im sped up and havent slept for way to long then go to sleep i wake back up like an hour later and feel better(better,not good). u might not wake back up tho, so youd be risking sleeping through it. i wouldnt take more ampthetamines, thatll just make the problem worse. take some benzos when your going to sleep, they reduce the effects of ampthetamines and make you fall asleep. if you dont have any benzos take some benydrill(normal recomended dose it says on the box. no more!) or melototin. you can try listening to binurial beats or isocronic tones too, they help me sleep. you can find it on youtube. from personal experience, the best thing to do on ampthetamines while sleep deprived is sleep, and if you cant sleep then relax.