• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos IV versed dose for decent high

Chris402

Greenlighter
I will be coming into some IV pharmaceutical grade Versed. 10mgs total. I have never did benzos before, what would be a decent dose for IVing? Ive tried looking, but cant seem to find an answer.

Thanks!
Chris

.5mg-1mg to induce sedation. So for recreational purposes start at 0.1mg and titrate up. I can't over emphasize to move very slow in increasing the dose. Never dose above 2mg IV. It's very easy to overshoot the mark with this compound. The difference between feeling good and blacking out could be a tenth of a mg. Be safe, I would advise a 'sitter' to be with you while you get the doses figured out

.5mg-1mg to induce sedation. So for recreational purposes start at 0.1mg and titrate up. I can't over emphasize to move very slow in increasing the dose. Never dose above 2mg IV. It's very easy to overshoot the mark with this compound. The difference between feeling good and blacking out could be a tenth of a mg. Be safe, I would advise a 'sitter' to be with you while you get the doses figured out

Thank you very much for the reply! Ill definitely start small, just to see how things go. Appreciate it!

Yes :)

I was given Versed during several procedures and they never used more than .5 mg. You'll find yourself on the floor if you start out at that dose so please be careful. This isn't a drug to play with, it'll take you down. I know the other members said it, but we can't reiterate it enough.

What is the difference in effect? Is this what they give you for IV sedation at the dentist?

Its purpose It's Just a powerful sedative, administered intravenously

And yes, quite powerful to ( for Normal people)

2mg would barely help me function, of course that is not it's indication or purpose
(I don't mean knocked out, just not under control)

Everyone else is right though; this stuff is powerful, primarily sedative / hypnotic, not really known as a recreational type BZ, then again, people don't remember most likely!

Would seriously not inject that. Can't remember the BA% offhand, although unless your in pretty shape and dependent, and dose of IV midaZolam isn't what you would want w/ morning coffee - cut conversion factors in by 50-75%, and test dose it. It would be safer, and maybe not much less effective/potent PO - Who knows, you could even stay awake - and wish a dentist gave something like this, "therapeutic" doses wouldn't last as long. Actually, how common is the mask thing? (Jim C and Cameron Diaz, oh and the dog ��, milo! Yeah! )! Always a subtherapuatic tester, before beginning your mad scientist type - experiments; Luck / Lorne

I was going to suggest at least 5mg? Perhaps all 10 in one go? 10mg of the compound isn't much.

Probably safer to stick with 5.

I was going to suggest at least 5mg? Perhaps all 10 in one go? 10mg of the compound isn't much.

Probably safer to stick with 5.

Don't do that... Dude He'd blackout for sure.

Try starting at 1mg and see how it goes. Maybe lower. I think that .01 is a little low.

The vile I came across three years ago was 1mg/ml, I drew up about .15ml and injected. It?s not very recreational at all. Just felt very spaced out for about 20min and then it started to fade. I never went above 0.2ml, and I had a huge tolerance to benzos at the time. Be safe!

Well, 2mg = ~ 1-2mg IV lorazepam, Which is why, 4-8mg is standard AFAIK - That would be, ~4mg IV Lorazepamw, range 2-8mg

Problem is, it is nonetheless a powerful sedative, and, recreational use, would be, probably difficult

Still start with a tester, 1-2mg? Then double up or whatever

Post back, if you want - Lorne(?)???

^ Who has time to read thread titles Jekly?

(Pretend clever smile, not working)