• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs IV use of psychedelic and stimulant drugs oh an dissociativies

RobotRipping

Bluelighter
trying to get some info on how i should experiment

I've IVd escaline 50mg no effect really
I've IVd MXP 100mg no effect really
PDM-35 is another one i want to IV and methmethylqualone iirc

what should proper dosages be? i've tried shulgin method and i'm high but i'm testing waters here and don't want to die so your input would be helpful

I've IV'd the classics like LSD and DMT but I don't know about these newer RC's so I'm no help at all.

*please note* IV'ing DMT requires experience and someone to preferably do it for you as the flash is intense and not conducive to good IV technique (removing the needle is the tricky part). Smoking it can be traumatic enough.

I have IV'd a number of psychedelics. It is not really worth it to be honest, a bit more agitating. For DMT, 2Cx, etc., i.m. is a better route. See my trip reprot on 2CD, i.m. Likewise I found i.m. the best route for DMT, i.v. is pretty much indistinguishable from smoking although less of a bother. LSD is almost exactly the same as oral administration except that the initial "weirdness" is eliminated and you go straight to tripping, the same is true for many other psychedelics. Some of the milder tryptamines are kind of rewarding this way, but might as well be snorted (4-ho-mipt and friends, etc.)

yeah i gatherered that from my research as well thank you both kindly lol it sucked having no rush but it did hit
oh god i have so much research ahead hehehehe WE DID IT

btw wtf do i dissolve them in ? ive tried PG VG ETHANOL and water waiting to experiment
MXP dissolves in water fine for shots at 100mg lol i did 2 im and reality is starting to fall apart

Last edited:
this shot of methylwhatevermethqualone has just been done at 100mg to no ill effect
it is quite the sedative indeed