• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin IV use of methadone pills...is there a rush?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
Is IV methadone use worth it? Do you get a rush like with dilaudud or oxy?

I have pills (not syrup used in maintenance) and am well versed in micron filtering and all that. Obviously dilaided with worth injecting due to its low oral and nasal bioavailabiliy and it's amazing rush.

Is methadone IV worth it?

Iv injected bupe (subutex) and it's not? really worth it. Slow onset anyways and it hardens the viens in a scary way. Snorting it is basically equal when it comes to subutex....is methadone going to be a let down?

No its not worth shooting. Not unless you can get ampules. I used to shoot the oral solution out of habit but eventually stopped. There isn't a rush. Its just a bit stronger. I never tried to inject a methadone pill. Bad idea, they are extremely chalky and too low dosed.

No its not worth shooting. Not unless you can get ampules. I used to shoot the oral solution out of habit but eventually stopped. There isn't a rush. Its just a bit stronger. I never tried to inject a methadone pill. Bad idea, they are extremely chalky and too low dosed.
Just a bit stronger ain't worth it then. If there is not rush...fuck it then.

Don't bother. I don't think it has any better bioavailability. Everyone who I've known who's shot it told me there's no rush. I've only shot methadone syrup maybe once? I don't recall any real rush then either.

So, no, I'd say it's not gonna give you a rush.

I don't think it's worth it. I wouldn't and don't IV methadone even when I could. And I always IV heroin. Cause I don't think it's worth it.

No, it's not worth shooting methadone pills. Not only do they not give a rush, shooting pills is dodgy unless you use a micron filter.

However, shooting a mixture of methadone and cyclizine is reportedly pretty good. I've never tried it myself though...

I think the rush has do do with the Concentration of the syrup or solution. Obviously it should not exceed 50mg/ml. It is quite caustic.

I think the rush has do do with the Concentration of the syrup or solution. Obviously it should not exceed 50mg/ml. It is quite caustic.
The pills scripted for pain are also very caustic. Burns upon insufflation.

Considering this and the fact there is no rush I will not be trying this. Now if only I had some hydromorphone pills ;) 😉..
.probably for the best that I don't.

No, it's not worth shooting methadone pills. Not only do they not give a rush, shooting pills is dodgy unless you use a micron filter.

However, shooting a mixture of methadone and cyclizine is reportedly pretty good. I've never tried it myself though...
Any mixture of an opiate with an antihistamine gives a nice rush

Promethazine with bupe was my go to for a while, hydroxyzine is better but the best antihistamine for this purpose I tried was alimemazine.

Supposedly the holy grail is tripenellamine

Yeah funny tryptamine says that those are the biggest methadone ampolues ive seen are 50mg ..

Id say it doesnt give a rush but it hits faster of course and seems stronger in terms of intoxication (just what ive observed)

Like a poster said before dont shoot pills.

In my opinion iv drug use should be left for emergencies only (ie. To save a persons life)

Anyone is free to do as they will. But you only get one shot at this life