• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Iv tianeptine and cocaine speedball

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
I know injecting tianeptine sodium is inherently bad for vein nd body even if obtained as a pure lab grade powder.

I have tried it myself. A few times. Being opiate dependent I belive I injected around 300mg diluted in about 2.5ml water.

Has anyone tried mixing in cocaine using this unique and oddly pleasurable opioid anti depressant instead of the morphine or heroine in the speedball?

I would be Inerested to try it just a few times as I don't want my veins to glue together
However there may be some interaction possibly serotonergic between the 2 drugs?

Has anyone any experience or relevamt thoughts on the matter?
Thank you so much.

There no serotonergic interaction, because interestingly enough, tianeptine isnt even particularly serotonergic (as once thought). It is neither a reuptake inhibitor nor a releaser of serotonergic not does it "enhance" it really. Its not serotonergic. My personal guess is that its opioidergic properties are strongly connected to its antidepressant effects. When you look at its binding profile you'll see that, more than anything, tianeptine is an opioid.

As such it is fine to take with cocaine (at reasonable doses).

However tianeptine is not ok to inject. It is very caustic and as you mentioned, glue like. When it is mixed with water and left to dry it hardens in very sticky glue like substance. That is not something you want in your circulatory system. The circulatory system can be pretty forgiving, but when it decides to not forgive you, you can ended losing your limbs or your life.

I always wondered what IV tianeptine would be like (I bet its got a decent rush), but I had fortunately already given up injecting when i came across tianeptine. But even sublingually ive gotten burns from tianeptine and have never even tried to snort as I don't want that glue in my nose. While i bet it is pretty decent IV the risk isnt worth it.

Just take it orally at higher doses. If you take 300mg IV just double it orally. I used to take up to 1.5g in a single dose (without much of tolerance). A single 1.5g oral dose would have my pupils pinned for 20 hours. I really like tianeptine alot for a while (enough to use it daily for 2 months have to kick with kratom) but I no longer like tianeptine much, or maybe i grew out of it. It sort of just make me sick and irritable these days, im over it.

Long story short, cocaine and tianeptine can be taken in concert at reasonable doses.

It's a nice rush similar to morphine ticklish without large histamine release. Someone said it was like dilaudid but different.

I'm talking about trying it once or twice. before I give up active addiction behaviours for good hopefully. I will attempt to use a 5ml barrel and dilute heavily.

Thanks for your reply

Anyone tried this iv combo yet? Might try it soon rehab looms.

Or try turn oxycodone into oxymorphone not available in my country. But certain useful chems are.

I'm gonna be that guy for a second.

I think Cocaine mixed with a downer is known as a snowball and speedball is meth/amphetamines and downers. But it may just be a local thing here. Not sure.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be that guy for a second.

I think Cocaine mixed with a downer is known as a snowball and speedball is meth/amphetamines and downers. But it may just be a local thing here. Not sure.
I live in America, speedball tends to mean cocaine mixed with heroin in a shot, I call mixing meth with PCP a redneck speedball tho, I've never heard of meth being mixed with downers being called something.

It's a nice rush similar to morphine ticklish without large histamine release. Someone said it was like dilaudid but different.

I'm talking about trying it once or twice. before I give up active addiction behaviours for good hopefully. I will attempt to use a 5ml barrel and dilute heavily.

Thanks for your reply
I don't want to seem overly negative, but if you are in active addiction maybe it isn't the best idea to cross a boundary with the rationale that it will only be once or twice.

I don't want to seem overly negative, but if you are in active addiction maybe it isn't the best idea to cross a boundary with the rationale that it will only be once or twice.

Have tried it since only 1 or 2 grams half of which I injected at doses of 150+mg.

Still would like to try with cocaine.

3-4 parts Heroin
1.5 parts Cocaine

IV Speedball is an Amazing experience……ohhh I miss IV Oxycodone/Dilaudid/Heroin + Cocaine

….now it’s strictly oral Brompton Cocktails

Methadone 80mg
Ritalin 60mg
Valium 30mg
Lyrica 300mg
Indica oil 5mg
Ethanol Jin 3.oz X 3-5 …after I’m lit before each new Jin&Ginger ale maybe a small line of Cocaine & Ketamine 50/50 before a fresh Belmont cigarette on the patio with my Jin cocktail 🍸