• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV Round green 15 mg morphine tablets

drupaddect

Greenlighter
Heya guys, my seahorse has been searching the internet the last few hours now and can't find much on an IV with these round, green 15mg morph pills. Now, my seahorse has called his mate who has used a lot of opioids in the past, and he confirmed that they were, indeed morphine. They have only one thing printed on the one side of the pill and that is '15mg.'

My seahorse is a bit sketchy, however, as his old mate seahorse is a bit of a user and will use whatever he can get his gills on. My seahorse has been informed to crush up these pills in a spoon (as he is a regular user, so he'll use two pills) and add some sterile cold water. Ol m8 seahorse is usually clean, but he wants to just be double sure. Anyway, once added water, my seahorse was told to heat the spoon until all is dissolved. Usually my seahorse doesn't prefer to heat his treats as he knows that it can bring out some nasties, as well as he uses a wheel filter (yellow and blue) to get the cleanest hit. Unfortunately, my seahorse isn't in possession of a 5ml barrel, only 1mls as well as only blue (bacteria) filters. My seahorse is also worried that his mix may start to gel, like his purples and reformulated oranges (sigh).

Could people just let my seahorse know how to IV this properly and if there are any more steps involved or other methods to make it cleaner and a smoother wack, as well as use as much as the pill as possible.

Cheers,
my seahorse said he appreciates it. =D

Wow, seahorses have learned to use the internet AND inject opiates??? Where the fuck have I been under a rock?? Seriously though, you don't have to use seahorse or swim or any other crazy junk.