• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV opana ER user help!

Tdog3711

Greenlighter
Okay so I am an IV oxymorphone user for about a month now.. I've been doing about one g77 30mg opana ER per 2 days (half a day) for about 2 weeks now, using the 91% isopryl extraction method. Recently I just IVed today around 2:30pm on a total empty stomach and by 3:00pm I was feeling extremely nauseous and had to run to the bathroom to puke.. After I was about done vomiting, I vomited up some blood. Now this really frightened me, considering the fact that how harmful these opana ER's are to inject.. I don't know if I should go see a doctor to get blood work done or not, as all nausea has subsided. I'm very frightened, can anyone please help or give some advice on what to do?

If you vomited up blood (did you eat something red yesterday ?) I'd say go to the ER asap
It could be that you damaged your esophagus by puking but it could be something more dangerous too, so better go to the ER

As one who has been in the hospital a few times over the last few months, don't take this to chance. You literally could have done a list of things. I thought I had a cold one day, walked into the hospital and it turned out that I had a pulmonary embolism. That is a blood clot in my lungs. The doctor said I could of dropped dead.

The point is, don't take anything to chance. You are dealing with something that easily could be serious. Get checked out.

Bloody vomit is like a signal to go to the ER ASAP... No matter what caused it

praying this was a classic case of beet blood and not anything serious

OP could have gone into hospital. If he was admitted, he could be there for a week.