• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV Morphine and IV Heroin

Heroin feels just like Morphne once the rush passes, because that is its metabolic destination.
The rush, however, is vastly different. H feels "warm" and "cosy", almost "natural" in a sense, whereas M induces a heavy histaminergic reaction with but a third of the euphoria.

Now Fentanyl is a whole 'nother ball game.
Fent is just about the line between Nod and Death - I know, I straddled that line, needles and all, for months on end. Fentanyl ruined me even in the face of enjoying IV Smack as an occasional treat. Fuck Fent, seriously, anyone reading or considering; fuck it off, right now.

<3

Yeah sprout I second that about fentanyl. I just relapsed on my DOC for the first time in nine years and it ended up not being my DOC(heroin) and turned out to be fent and I almost croaked,I mean for real die no exaggeration. As I said in previous post it turned out to be a blessing because I dumped the other 50 bags I had and flushed(2nd time in a month I flushed massive amount of opiates the first was my dipshit brother inlaws suppy). When I didn't get that immediate rush that heroin gives I thought I was beat and then 20 seconds later everything started to blur and get dark and I knew I was in trouble. After I came back to reality still breathing obviously I tasted the cotton and sure enough it was fucking fent sold in the guise as heroin. These stupid mother fuckers are going to end up killing a stupid mother fucker such as myself that didn't bother to entertain that what was in the bag was inherently more deadly then what I was expecting. Fucking rookie mistake almost cost me my life but thankfully someone up there loves me and made me reassess my stupid decision to try heroin after 9 years clean. it cured my curiosity but many won't be so lucky and my heart goes out to them!

In the hospital I got a pretty big rush from the Morphine. The doses were quite high due to the massive pain I was in, although I'm not sure how much it was.

Fuck I hope I NEVER get my hands on any outside of hospital because I know what path that will lead me down.

Tried to quote but message was cut.

Meant to say that Fentanyl is stronger but it's not really better.
It's heavy and very easy to OD.
There's no euphoria and not worth the risks.

Last edited:

Well I have to respectively disagree on the euphoria. To me fent is kind of like whip its in that you get an initial awesome rush and then pretty much back to base line.

Heroin is very similar to morphine, though morphine causes a histamine release known as the pins and and needles. Fentanyl also feels very similar though the rush is somewhat "cold" not a warm fuzzy morphine/H rush in my opinion. also fentanyl has a very short duration.

Heroin Crosses the blood brain barrier faster then plain old morphine too. in my experience, after a shot of morphine I can dispose of the syringe, clean up etc, then the rush hits about 5-10 seconds after the IV injection is complete, where heroin I feel and taste it as it goes in the vein

This.

Yeah sprout I second that about fentanyl. I just relapsed on my DOC for the first time in nine years and it ended up not being my DOC(heroin) and turned out to be fent and I almost croaked,I mean for real die no exaggeration. As I said in previous post it turned out to be a blessing because I dumped the other 50 bags I had and flushed(2nd time in a month I flushed massive amount of opiates the first was my dipshit brother inlaws suppy). When I didn't get that immediate rush that heroin gives I thought I was beat and then 20 seconds later everything started to blur and get dark and I knew I was in trouble. After I came back to reality still breathing obviously I tasted the cotton and sure enough it was fucking fent sold in the guise as heroin. These stupid mother fuckers are going to end up killing a stupid mother fucker such as myself that didn't bother to entertain that what was in the bag was inherently more deadly then what I was expecting. Fucking rookie mistake almost cost me my life but thankfully someone up there loves me and made me reassess my stupid decision to try heroin after 9 years clean. it cured my curiosity but many won't be so lucky and my heart goes out to them!

NN, how are u able to discern the taste of fent from H? I've been prescribed Duragesic patches and also have had a heavy dope habit, and I don't think I'd know the difference. Just extreme bitter taste to them both

I disagree about the euphoria. There is still euphoria with fentanyl, it's just nowhere near the level of heroin and the duration is obviously extremely short.

NN, how are u able to discern the taste of fent from H? I've been prescribed Duragesic patches and also have had a heavy dope habit, and I don't think I'd know the difference. Just extreme bitter taste to them both
I don't know how I can tell the difference I just can and I dam sure know the difference between the highs! To me they have a much different taste where h is a stronger flavor snd the fent is a much more subtle taste.